CHAPTER 44

EVA

Before I stepped out of the club the digital watch hung on the wall displayed nine in the evening. As I marched out of the club's door, I noticed few guyz standing at the very entrance, gawked my frame from top to bottom while I whooshed out without slowing down a bit.

It was dark outside but the street lights glowed strong luminating every length of the road. As I drove for a good long minutes, I could now recognize that my destination was not too far to reach.

My drive was relaxing and smooth as I luckily got no jam on the road. Steering my wheel I took a right turn as this was the last turn I was taking to reach his house but suddenly, before I could reach even the half the length of this road, my sister's car started making me jerk like someone was pushing me from behind. The car jerked for a few time like this before it finally stopped. Being anxious my eye balls dropped straight at the display of this car but nothing seemed low or empty to me. Gas and other thing indicated full but it was right now, beyond my understanding to find out what exactly was wrong; but as far as I could gauge, it was probably the engine problem.

A groan of annoyance escaped from the bottom of my throat as I just knew that I will not be able to revive the car to life not without wasting an hour but right now, I was in no mood to wander around to get this car roll. I just didn't wanted to stop coz I was steel determined to get all my unanswered questions before the next dawn arrives.

Blinded by my firm will I pushed open the door and decided to walk off. Wearing my red stilettos I walk tall setting my eyes straight ahead. As I marched ahead, my loose curls bounced all around my shoulders while my shrug cum coat's lower portion flew behind by my walking motion.

As I walked I couldn't fail to notice that not only men but the women in this road too had their eyes stopped on me

As I walked I couldn't fail to notice that not only men but the women in this road too had their eyes stopped on me. I even heard some sexual comments from not very far around me.

The way the men and boys in this road looked at me as if I was some pornstar walking with an alien along with me, but ignoring all the piercing gaze and inappropriate comments, I kept taking my steps forward until I reached his place.