CHAPTER 10

Eva's POV

" Arghh!!.... I hate Sarah for doing this. Why does she undo the curtains of my room like this. she knows that I hate it when morning light hits my closed eyelid when I'm still sleeping." I thought slowly fluttering my eyes open annoyed.

"Wait !!- why this room doesn't look like my room??"
I wonderded blinking off my leftover sleep from my eyes as well as examining the visible section of the room while lying on my right side.

"Where am I ??!! " I thought looking at the big wall like glass windows. Unable to understand my location I raised my head from the pillow to get up and the moment I raised my head.

" Argh !! ... God !!?? why my head's throbbing so bad?? " I whispered feeling a sharp pain in my head as my hand shot up to massage my temple, trying to ease the pain. Being still layed down on the bed in the same position, suddenly I felt a little weird as I realised to my shock that I wasn't wearing any clothes.

"Oh my god !! Why am I naked?? Where are my clothes?? "I thought in panic lifting the blanket a bit off my chest and peeked inside only to find my naked boobs.

I tried to get tap of my last actions but couldn't remember anything right now.

Somehow fighting off my throbbing head, I tried to turn my body to lie down on my back in order to sit up, and when I was just about to trun, I noticed something warm and heavy around my waist. It was there for the whole time which I haven't noticed it until now.

I gasped as it felt someone's hand. My heart started to bang into my ribcage while my eyes broadened in horror. My mouth went dry to realise that I just woke up after being fucked last night. It felt pathetically disgusting about all I was experiencing now.

I just wanted to scream aloud and jump off this bed at this very moment and bolt away from this awfully dreadful feeling of someone's freaking hand around my naked body, which was enough to kill me alive. I took some long breaths and struggled to keep myself clam as I didn't wanted to wake the man, whoever he was, to my embarrassment.

Without moving my body and looking back at him, I very slowly lifted the man's hand up from my waist, and started to shift my body away. And As soon as I was out from his clutch, I sprang up and sat stiff feeling yuck creating a good space between us. I covered my self with the remaining huge blanket and when I turn to look I saw the man's face who feasted on my body last night.

I couldn't believe of my eyes to find ZACK- BLOODY- WESTWOOD!.
I gasped and instantly covered my mouth.

" What the hell !!?? Did I.. ??-- Did I -- sleep with him?? Oh my God !! NO !!! ... And How dare he sleep with me?? " I said gritting my teeth internally.

My heart burned with tremendous rage to find him sleeping beside. And by the satisfactory look on his face, it clearly meant that he exactly must had gotten whatever he wanted from my body.

I was blasting from inside as I just wanted to scratch off his face with my nails, and strangle him to death right now. But I was way more annoyed on myself that how could I ?? How could I just let my gaurds off to give someone, especially 'my Rival' a chance to play with me ?? I never expected that I would end up doing something idiotic like this. I wanted to slap myself hard for sleeping with someone who is my big time Rival, and the one who might go to any extent to ruin my name in the competition. Yes, I will always admire and respect Mr. Alan Westwood, but not his pathetic pervert son.

My eyes stung with tears of anger , disgrace and a feeling of hopelessness for myself as this happened only because of my carelessness.

I snapped out of my devastated mixed angry emotions when I suddenly saw him moving a bit in his sleep. I prayed desperately, so that he doesn't wake up now, not until I was gone. I wasn't able to processe this disastrous event and I definitely didnot wanted to have an awkward encounter with him, after whatever happened between us. And worst, I didn't wanted to see his smug face when he wakes up, and if God forbid he does, than I don't know what I'm gonna do to him.

I looked everywhere in the room to find my dress whatever I was wearing last night. I spotted my bra, my shoes and the crop top dress lying on the floor, but I couldn't find my panty anywhere.
Wasting no more time, I got down from the bed without any covers on my body and quickly dressed myself maintaining the pin drop silence in the room. I picked up my shoes and tip toed out from his suite as fast as possible.

Reaching at the door of my hotel room I got stuck out as I now started to remember that yesterday when aunt Emma pulled me from my room, I couldn't grab my room's swipe card key. I bit my thumb feeling worried about how to get in, but I realised that I was acting so much like a brainless moron as I can easily get help from the reception. And with that l marathoned my way to the ground floor for it.

There were three women behind the reception desk and the moment I approached near them, all the three gave me strange look, as if I was some hooker who was called here by a client for a fuck night.

Ignoring their piercing looks, I approached to one of them and got straight to the point. I explained that how I was dragged out by my aunt Emma which made me leave behind my swipe key in my room. While talking to her my eyes fell on a mirror which was placed adjacent to the reception desk, and that's when I realised the reason behind their piercing looks for me, as it was because I actually look like a cheap hooker with smudged off black eye makeup and a bed rubbed hair. Actually I was looking more like a vampire turned zombie.

One of them maintaining her professional smile, she heard it all and crossed checked my name in their record but there was a reflection of disbelief in her eyes. As being an employee of this hotel she had to help her client . She acted to understand my condition and walked with me to unlock my room with another authorised swipe card key in her hand.

Reaching infront of my hotel room the receptionist unlocked the door for me. I thanked her and gushed inside my room shutting down the door behind. Taking a sharp breath I slid myself down sitting on the floor, leaning my back on the door like a dead body thinking about everything just happened and whatever I saw and experienced from the moment my eyes opened in this morning.

My chin wobbled while I blinked to fight my tears to fall down from my eyes as everything of yesterday flashed played infront of me, but I couldn't remember anything after gulping down the tequila. I tried hard but failed to stop myself from crying silently, as today something happened which was absolutely just not agreeable to me . I'm very angry that something of this sort happened with me. ME ?? The one who has always kept herself away from all such disgusting stuffs but see ?? today I've fallen a prey of Zack Westwood.

The one, around whom I should have been a little extra cautious. BUT I am the one who is even more to blame. If I wouldn't have got driven by his bumb ass challenge, I wouldn't have gotten myself into this mess. May be ... may be, that was his some sort of trap to sabotage my dream project or.... or his low scheme to make me loose the competition.

Only one thing kept pining my head constantly that how could I've been so reckless ?? how can someone take a chance of me, when I swore that I will never allow any man to take chance of me and play around with me like this again. I was feeling very much disgraced and furious of myself by every passing minute.

It was a weird situation for me. I wasn't even sure whether to cry on this or shrug it off and act as if nothing really happened, but in reality I was really hurt that someone took advantage of me when I was not in my senses. I shook my head vigorously and tried to calm myself down.

" What has happened to me ..?? Why I am crying like a stupid ?? it was just a sick accident. Okay ??Nothing really happened ... Nothing. " I murmured to calm and convince myself to feel a little better and fight off the guilt.

"And If he dares plot something against me and the reputation of my company, he WILL face my wrath and will get to face a nasty fight ever from EVA BLUE ." I said in my determined tone and wiped off my tears from my cheeks getting hold on myself.

I looked at the watch hanging in the room and realized that it was approximately o0ne hour left to board my return flight to New Jersey. I instantly got up on my feet and hurriedly packed everything in my bag and went to take a quick bath to freshen up and wash off the smudged makeup which was a horrible reminder of whatever happened.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️⚪⚪

🧚‍♀️ : How was this chapter ??

please let me know through your interesting comments

Like, share and keep commenting for more amazing updates.

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪