CHAPTER 9

Zack's POV

Eva was leaning on my chest unable to carry herself properly. I grabbed her by her shoulder and carefully helpled her to walk out from this dancing crowd.

" No don't take me away, I wanna dance more. " she pleaded speaking in a very childish voice with her semi open eyes.

" Ya ya you will, some other time. But right now you need to go to your room." I said and walked holding her for exit.

" Izz .. iz that a photo booth??" She ask looking to her left.

" Where ??"

" Where ??"

" There.. " Saying that she pointed towards the corner where the booth was placed. "I wanna click photos , Let's make some memories. YEAH !! . " Eva instantly forced her direction towards the booth also dragging me along with her unsteady steps.

" WAIT !!" she halted in the mid
way.
" just ... just let me remove this fucking jacket. It's melting me inside." saying that she removed her jacket roughly making an irritated face, shrinking her nose and threw it aside. while I looked at her now totally exposed flawless creamy skin of her chest, long hands and her back which was hidden under the jacket for so long. With a raising heat inside me and controlling myself at the same time to not lick the her nape of her neck. All of a sudden I started to feel very hot and again felt myself hard in my pants.

Taking a long gulp of self-control I blinked a several times looking elsewhere and stepped inside the booth

Taking a long gulp of self-control I blinked a several times looking elsewhere and stepped inside the booth .