Chapter 27

Kalki POV

What is the different sort of pleasures which a girl/women might want in her life?

When she is a kid she could desire a pretty looking barbie to play with or she would desire a pony or a tricycle

When she is a teen she would like to know how to dress up, have sleepovers with besties and argue with their parents

When you are a late teen, you want to be treated with respect, you want to be taken seriously

When you are an adult you want to take responsibilities, get a job and move away from home so that you could be independent

I am also that kind of a woman but I desired few things stronger than others. The list is pretty amusing if you read it actually.

For starters

1) I wanted to be an independent and free lady

2) I wanted to have a job that would enable me to stand on my own feet

3) I wanted to have some safe fun, adventurous but within limits

4) I wanted to make my own home and decorate it with my own hands and buy stuff for my home with my own money

5) I wanted to visit some very calming and beautiful places with my special someone

6)  I wanted to love a guy with every cell in my body. Where I would love him so much that I could accept his flaws, where I would love him so much to forgive him when he does silly mistakes, to love him enough so that I could share that kind of freedom with him where I could express my opinions, feelings, and mood swings. To love in enough where I or he could yell and argue about stuff and yet makeup later in the night. That is the kind of relationship I wanted to share.

7) The biggest wish/dream would be preparing for our own wedding and planning each step to perfection

Look at wish number 7 carefully, I am happy to say that I'm fulfilling that wish right now, I am planning my own wedding right now, taking care of every little detail in the wedding and I hope that all my other remaining wishes could come true too. Wish number one and two is already done, I am doing all the planning to make my wish number 7 a success and after the wedding, I desire to fulfill wish number 3,4,5, and 6 too.

I am getting married to Khavin, of course, I said yes to him, how can I not? When he proposed very sweetly. I did challenge him that if he made every single person at the orphanage agree for this wedding, I would marry him and I kept my word.

As I don't have my family anymore, I took efforts to plan a wedding though Khavin suggested me to hire a wedding planner. I did hire one, but it was myself. I took a leave from work and planned every single detail starting from the decoration to the guest list to the music to the theme. 

The wedding was happening in a lovely garden of a resort and we were all traveling by luxury bus to that place. Me, the kids, and the management of the orphanage are also with me, singing and cracking jokes at my expense. Khavin insisted and fought with his mom so that his family would allow the idea of all of us traveling together to that location, but his mom said once the rituals have begun we cant see each other before the set time, so we have not seen each other since our sangeet.

On the night of Sangeet, he tried to get into the orphanage by bribing the manager, but though the manager agreed, Khavin's mom followed him and caught him at that time and grounded him till the wedding. Anish Bhai is told to keep a strict eye on him and he would be punished if he helped Khavin in any way.

Anyways, I was given a bridal suite, it was very spacious ad luxurious. It had fancy lights and had a bunch of pink roses near the makeup table with a card. 

It said "Waiting to be your husband, no worries few more hours and we would be with each other forever",

Aww!! Khavin is so cute sometimes.

Before the wedding preparations began, I have spent a lot of time in the parlor but yet I had a make-up lady assisting me to get ready. It's finally time to get married to my handsome and sweet groom.

 It's finally time to get married to my handsome and sweet groom

Khavin's POV

I have never thought this day would come where I would be getting married to Kalki. I thought I lost her but I am glad I am getting married to her. I got really antsy trying to get a look at my bride and finally, she was here, descending down the stairs like a queen. My queen and she looked beautiful.

 My queen and she looked beautiful

We were about to get married 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers,

How was your day?

Did you like the update?

Please vote and comment and suggest some cute moments during the wedding I will include that and tag you

Are you ready to be my co-writer on the next chapter?

Regards,

Indu