Chapter 30

Kalki POV

I was having a good sleep when I heard someone was knocking on my door. I woke up and realized I was actually at my in laws place. I ran to the door and opened it only to find my co sister in-law (Anish Bhai's Wife) in front of me. She wished me good morning with a huge smile and gave me a cup of hot tea just as I like it. Followed by her a maid came and kept a saree on my bed and left.  Bhabhi  told me to get ready quickly because today we have a small puja at home, which was for our happy married life. 

I brushed my teeth had some hot tea and went to had my shower. After I wore my saree I wore my Mangal sutra, now I have to apply some Sindhoor on my forehead. I was about to apply that but I don't know why, but I really wanted Khavin to do that for me as it is the first day after my wedding. I do not know what will Mom or Bhabhi say if they find out I went to his room.  I saw  Bhabhi in the hall and told her about my situation. She gave me a teasing smile, and allowed me to go to his room. Before I went to his room, the kids saw me and started talking to me.

After a while I went to his room and saw him comfortably sleeping on the bed. This guy !! I woke up early and got ready and here he was still sleeping. Not fair at all that girls have to wake up early after marriage and boys get to sleep. I was so sleepy in the morning and yet I woke up,  I brushed off my irritation and went close to him. He looked adorable and half naked !! What ??

Its not like he was naked or anything but this is the first time I saw him this way, or any man for that matter. I wanted to wake him up, so I went close to him, I wanted to wake him up with a start but I could not, in fact I did just the opposite. I moved close to him and kissed him on his forehead, I thought what harm would it do if I kissed him on his cheek. I kissed the right cheek first and I bent more further to kiss his other cheek.  When I was about to kiss his jawline I saw him open his eyes and look at me like I was a wonder. May be some droplets from my hair fell on him or he is just a light sleeper.

Damn he would tease me now. Though he is half naked I saw that he is still wearing a watch which makes his arms look sexy, girl !! what are you thinking about ?? Before I could stop my train of thoughts Khavin moved and the next second I was locked beneath him. Him on top and me under him. He raised his sexy arm with the watch and started moving my hair from my forehead. He looked fresh without brushing his teeth or a shower, how is it possible ? He kissed me on both of my cheeks followed by nose, then he went slightly below and kissed my cheek bone. A shot of electricity passed through my body when he kissed my neck and I dint know when I put my hands into his hair pulling him to me. His minty breath falling on my face. Wait why is it minty, shouldn't people stink in the morning ?? He placed a kiss on my collar bone now and I curled my toes involuntarily.  I moaned now and he looked at me with a dazzling smile, he was about to kiss me when we heard some giggles and  a startled voice. 

Khavin moved away from me and I pulled myself up with Khavin's help to see that mom and Bhabhi were there. Bhabhi was trying to hide her smile while mom had a I am very pissed look.

Mom: What are you both upto? Khavin, leave her hand and Kalki, you knew better what are you doing? Dint you know we have a puja today ?

Before I answered Bhabhi took my side and told mom how I came here to apply the Vermillion and she also put the blame on Khavin's head saying it must be he who must have diverted me. Khavin was about to rat me out when mom started speaking again

Mom: Khavin go put on some clothes, for a guy who had already woken up, I thought you would be ready by now but look at you, you diverted my daughter. Kalki you came here to get the Vermillion applied, so get it done and come fast.

Mom left with Bhabhi and I saw Khavin looking at me with a intense look. 

Khavin: Look, you started everything and mom yelled at me

Me: Excuse me, you are not that innocent okay ? Mom said you already woke up that means you were acting asleep that too half naked. In the end you did divert me, so its your fault.

Khavin: Okay fine I acted asleep but you were the one who came and started taking advantage of me

Me: I wasn't taking any advantage, its not called as an advantage if a person is awake, enjoying the situation.

Khavin: I wasn't really enjoying 

Me: What ??

I was sad now and I got some tears in my eyes 

Khavin POV

I woke up in the morning all excited, I wanted to go and spend time with Kalki when Mom chided me for even thinking about it, because she knows Kalki was very tired, and she wanted her to get some sleep before getting ready for puja. She asked me to start getting ready because I workout before I have a shower. I finished brushing my teeth and working out after which I had my shower. I was about to go and get my cup of coffee when I saw my Kalki, looking all beautiful in the saree mom bought for her. She came out of the room, first I thought I should go to her but I saw she  was talking to Bhabhi and I jumped in joy knowing that she would come to my room. I saw her walking towards my room when the kids started talking to her. I ran and slept in my bed not before removing my t shirt. I was in a mood to tease her.

I waited for her calming my heart beat and she came after a while. I thought she will try waking me up, she did but in the most sweetest way possible. After a while of her tantalizing kisses I couldn't control, so I opened my eyes, she was shocked but I continued the  make out session but we got caught by my mom and Bhabhi and that let to a silly argument. Now she has tears in her eyes. I am a jerk !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

How's the update?

Did you like the romance and the silly fight?

Pls vote and comment

Regards,

Indu