Chapter 6

Anish POV

I warned Chotey to watch his actions and came back to my room. I sat on the balcony chair massaging my temple, wishing for my Chotey's happiness and joy in my home. It was that day when Chotey was the most mischievous person in our home, always happy, smiling, pranking other people. His eyes used to twinkle, his face always lit up with joy until that case.

I wish I could reduce his sadness

I wish I could help him 

I hope Kalki would bring back my old Chotey

While I was massaging my temple I felt my wife coming up behind me pushing away my hands and taking it up on her to massage my temple because I look stressed.

Her fingers did magic to the stress and the ache in my head

How did I get so lucky ?

After knowing the whole truth about me, she accepted my love. I feel like it was just yesterday I went to one of my employee's wedding and saw her dancing with joy on her friends love marriage. How can someone be so pure that they are extremely happy for someone else without holding any kind of foes. She danced like it was her wedding, her beauty was captivating but more than that her love and joy for her best friend showed when after the dance she went and hugged her best friend.

Watching her I knew we were going to have a future. I went to my employee Tarun who was the supplier head and enquired about her she wasTanya. As soon as I got her details from my trusted employee Tarun, assuring him of my intention to marry her Tarun with the help of his wife provided me with Tania's and her parents details. She accepted my proposal in a week of us talking with each other, sharing each other's past. In a few days we were married and now its been about three and a half years since we are married. We had seen lots of things together and supported each other through it. My dad passed away, I took up his position to hold the company together, Chotey joining our company and getting trained, expanding the company into great heights with our hard work, having my twins, then finally the downfall begin with Megha's death. I know that this phase was the toughest of all but hopefully it will get better with Tania on my side. 

Kalki POV

What is wrong with this guy Khavin?

He always has a frown on his face

God he is such a baby

Me: Good Morning Khavin 

Khavin: Aggh !! Do you have to scream like that? I am sleeping

Me: Well, you were sleeping now you will be waking up. Its time for your session.

Khavin: I am sleeping

Me: Okay let me just call your brother and see if he thinks its your sleeping time ?

Khavin sat up, leaning his back on the headboard

Khavin: You are such a pain ....

He stopped his sentence mid way when he saw his brother walk in

Anish: Chotey, you woke up, I am glad. Kalki, mom told me you met her yesterday ?

Me: Yes Anish sir, I finished the testing yesterday. I wanted to see if he has some sensations in his legs. 

Anish: If he has the sensations what does that mean?

Me: It means that he could walk again, I believe doctors already told you there is a possibility of him walking again but they couldn't reveal the chances of it. Now when I took the test back to the head with his reports he told me that he can walk again. There is about a 60% chance to that. With proper diet, physical therapy and counselling sessions we can get him to walk. I also have a schedule he could follow, so that he could remain active but without getting tired. This therapy is all about wellness. Emotional, mental and physical wellness, so we are going to do everything which could help him regain his function and also can I recommend something ?

Anish: Sure Kalki, you are his doctor

Me: There is a friend of mine who is a massage therapist, I feel that along with my treatment plan, this therapatic massage could help in nerve regenaration, improve blood circulation and compensate for the last of physical movement. I feel like doing an hour to two long massage sessions on his legs and spine could help. I have suggested this to the head and after doing the initial check he gave a positive response to this idea.

Anish: Then go ahead Kalki, what are you planning to do today?

Me: Once he gets ready we will have a visit from the head as well as the therapist for massage. They will be here for the first sitting.

Anish: Okay then, let me know when they are here. His help would arrive and help him get ready until then would you like some breakfast?

Me: No I am good, thank you. I will wait here.

Anish sir left from the room while Khavin was ready now

Khavin: I don't want the massage stuff

Me: What is your problem with that

Khavin: Weird people touching you, I don't really like it

Me: Can you tell me what do you actually like

Khavin: Interesting question, I would like you to leave and let me be at peace

Me: I am sorry I cant grant your wish because now Anish sir has the right to take decisions related to you. When you grow out of your grumpyness, when you get better then you would have your right to decide. Until then, Anish sir decides and I will follow. If he says I can go I will leave or else I stay.

Khavin looked at me with a glare and I did the same he gave up and turned on the music so loud people could go mad. He gave a challenging look, he wanted me to give up and run away but he does not know I never giveup.

I silently put on my wax ear plugs and smile sweetly at him

Looking at his expression I stopped myself from lauging at his childishness

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers,

How was the chapter ?

Hope you like it

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu