Chapter 9

Khavin POV

I felt someone lifting me up from the sleep and when I tried to talk I felt a cloth already tied around my mouth. It was dark outside so I could not really see what was happening. I know I was put into a van now and the van was speeding towards its destination.

The van stopped after a while and I felt someone tie a blindfold around my eyes. What the hell I can't speak or I cant see. Where are they taking me? What do they want?

I felt someone making me sit on a chair then, that person removed the cloth tied around my mouth and I started shouting at them asking them what do they want but all I heard is silence, I am a handicapped person which made it impossible for me to try to run away. Then they pulled my blindfold apart, the sudden ceiling light which was hanging near my head, blinded my eyes but then when I could really see I was shocked ......

Kalki 

Kalki KIDNAPPED ME ??

Why?

Me: Kalki, what is wrong with you? 

As soon as I said that the white blinding led ceiling light switched off now and we were in dark. Then I saw some warm-colored decorative fairy lights on the wall started switching on one by one all around me and I was in the middle. Then I heard my family singing a happy birthday song for me, then I realized it was all a plan a way to wish for my birthday. The most surprising thing was that a group of kids held some candles and joined to sing the birthday song for me with my family. They all had adorable smiles etched on their faces. Right after they ended the song, Kalki made way to me through the crowd surrounded around me with a cake on a stand. She pushed the stand close to me and started lighting some birthday candles on the cake.

In that warm light, I saw Kalki smile and I was awestruck because it was a beautiful smile. Her smile lighted up her whole face and the warm glow of the room as well as the candles made her look more adorable. She looked like a sun rising in the dusky sky early in the morning. She looked like a star shining on its own.

Kalki looked breathtaking, she was dressed in a saree. Her hair was pulled up in a bun but few strands of hair were playing on her cheeks. Her lips looked like rose petals, soft, supple, and pink. 

Why haven't I ever noticed her before?

Oh yes, I was busy being annoyed with her when I should have been focused on how cute she looks every day. 

Control Khavin !!

I was trying to stop myself from looking at her, from staring at her like a creep but she kind of held my attention. I was bought back to the real-world when Kalki snapped her fingers in front of me.

Kalki: Khavin cut the cake naa 

Bhaiyaa: Chotey cut the cake we are all really sleepy

Maa: Khavin beta, cut the cake

Kalki smiled at me while she handed me the knife, slowly I blew the candles and cut the cake. I fed it to my family starting from my mom, my brother, and my sister-in-law then I took a piece to feed to Kalki, as soon as she saw me raising my hand towards her for feeding the cake she bent down to get a bite and I fed her a small piece. Right after that, she bent down to take the knife which was near me to cut a small piece of cake to feed me, right at that moment I could smell her vanilla fragrance. We were not really close but yet why can I smell her fragrance? 

She fed me a cake and sweetly wished me all the health, strength, and happiness I deserve in life. Then the kids came to me and gifted me with their creative hand made cards. I was touched by this gesture and gave them a few group hugs promising them that I will keep visiting them every now and then. After a group pic with everyone, we have decided to leave because its already 12:30 in the morning.

Kalki looked at their sad faces while we are leaving and promised them that she would herself get me every now and then. Maybe they trust her a lot due to which they all smiled immediately. Mom handed them some packed gifts which made them double happy. While Kalki and bhai helped me onto the car seat, mom started our car. After I was into my seat, bhai thanked Kalki for her idea and got into the front seat. Kalki was still standing by my window, I wanted to thank her properly but before that mom started reversing the car from the parking spot and slowly I saw Kalki's smiling face vanish from the rearview mirror.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers,

How did you like today's chapter?

Seems like Khavin is attracted to Kalki (Wink)

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu