Chapter 32

Kalki POV

As soon as Khavin dropped me at the doorstep, Bhabhi was waiting for me. Khavin went to park the car in the garage. Bhabhi started giving me instructions to have a shower and get ready. When I asked her the reason on why she was hurrying me she told me today is the important day of my life.

I still didn't get the hint

Bhabhi: Kalki, its your first night today get ready

As soon as she said that I started getting cold feet. I love Khavin but here is the thing, I have never done it before and the other main thing is, I was nervous. I wish I had a best friend or my mom or elder sis to give me some strength. While I was thinking all that stuff I saw Bhabhi looking at me. I tried to smile through my nervousness.

Bhabhi: Kalki, are you okay? Arnt you ready for this step ?

Me: Bhabhi, I love Khavin, he is the best thing which happened to me but I am feeling nervous. I have butterflies in my stomach. I feel a thousand questions going on in my head, not that I don't know stuff. Of course I know but still all this "what if" questions are bothering me.

Bhabhi: Look, every girl feels this emotions and feelings. Every new bride has such insecurities. If it the regular nervousness you have, you can get over it, if your not ready then talk to Khavin about it, okay ? 

Me: Thank you Bhabhi, You are so sweet 

Bhabhi: That is true I am sweet

We both shared a laugh and she gave me a saree to wear. It was light weight burgundy chiffon saree, with a black sleeveless blouse. 

I had a long relaxing shower, I spent my time in there taking care of my body.  Later when I came out in my robe, Bhabhi helped with my make up and hair. Later I changed into my saree. 

As soon as I was ready I opened the door to walk to Khavin's room, I mean our room but I saw that Khavin was waiting right outside the door. He saw me and stopped his pacing. For a while he was just ogling at me with his mouth open. I smiled at his expressions while Bhabhi went to him and closed his mouth

Bhabhi : Khavin close your mouth your droll is over the floor

Khavin got embarrassed but he recovered quickly

Khavin: Bhabhi, I am ogling looking at my wife and I have the whole right for it because I am her husband. Now, if you give me the permission may I take my wife to our room ?

Bhabhi smiled at his confidence

Bhabhi: Of course, she is all yours's take care of her, okay ?

Khavin: I promise, thank you Bhabhi

Bhabhi left me there and walked up to her bedroom. Khavin gave me a smile and walked up to me. He put his palm around my waist and started walking. The problem is that my blouse was kind of backless and in this saree I feel a bit exposed. His hand around my back  is creating thousand butterflies in my stomach. 

Me: Khavin, I know the way to our room, you could have just waited in the room

Khavin: I wanted to take you there and I had a surprise so ...

He covered my eyes with his hands and now he was making me walk with his help

Me: Khavin, why did you cover my eyes ? For your kind information, I have been to your room before so there is no surprise there

Khavin: Kalki you have to trust me okay 

He whispered that in my ear in a low seductive voice. There were tingles all over my body now. I nodded my head and I let him lead me to our room.

He took out his hands from my eyes and I saw a beautifully decorated room with fairy lights and electric Diya's which gave a wonderful warm light to the room. There were some rose petals on the floor and it was put in such a way that it made a path. There was some fancy flower vases decorated on the coffee table. This room looks so cozy and warm with the decorations and the light purple and grey wall paints. The bedsheets were in grey color and the wall behind the bed had a light purple shade and the wall in front of the bed had a TV and it had a dark grey wall paint. The two colors made this room look cool. He made so many modifications to this room. 

Me: Khavin, this room looks so changed 

Khavin: I wanted to make this room special for you, this is going to be our room now. I wanted this room to be our space, where both of our personalities merge. The purple wall paint is for you, I know you love that color. You told me once when we played 20 questions during our long walks. The dark grey wall paint for the wall behind the TV is for me. 

Me: Khavin, your favorite color is black right ?

Khavin: The interior decorator said that black will spoil the whole look and mom yelled at me for picking that color. She said black is not good for the Vaastu and stuff.  She said people turn dark it seems.

Me: So you picked grey ? 

Khavin: Yeah its close to black but not black so we win. Come on have to show you something else come on.

Me: Another surprise ?

Khavin: Yes another surprise 

This time he had a mischievous smirk on his face

Knowing Khavin so far, I know one thing, his mischievous smirk is dangerous.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

How was the chapter?

Get ready for some hot, mature and steamy romance in the next chapter and after that the suspense and thriller will began.

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu