Chapter 43

Kalki POV

Have you ever heard of a saying "You believe the bad things people say to you more than the good things because that is how a human works", in the case of Khavin's brother it is absolutely true, he dint care about the love he got from Khavin's family he was only bothered about the insults of outsiders, how foolish was that?

We went there so that we could may be see if he regrets what he did or he gives out the names of people who do similar crimes, but seeing him and hearing him talk disgusted me. How can a human being be like that? Me, Khavin and a CBI representative was over there but he had indirectly hinted that he wanted to kill me or he would kill me in future, at that point I could see Khavin was boiling with rage, Khavin held his brother's collar with so much of hatred after he literally gave me a death threat. It took all the guards and me to pull him out. That night when I saw Khavin I saw how hurt he was, I wish there was some sort of miracle which takes out his mind off the events which were happening. The whole week has gone by like that, Khavin goes to work, visits his mom in ICU, comes back to my place where he is quiet, he just lays by my side snuggling with me but his mind is elsewhere or while he caresses my belly I ask him if he is okay but he just nods his head and says everything is fine. His charm, his easy going demeanor long gone. Seeing him we could say that he was a responsible adult, that is who he is.

The next week Khavin got a call from the hospital when he was getting ready to work. I was in the kitchen packing him lunch when he came running to me with happy tears in his eyes. I was amazed looking at him.

Khavin: Kalki, mom opened her eyes, she is off the ventilator and she is asking for me. She is alright now, her face has a smile, my aunt just called me and the hospital doctors would be discharging her in 2 days.

Me: Khavin, that is such a good news I am so happy for you

I hugged him close not minding that there were maids with me and Aunty was looking at us with a grin. 

Me: Khavin here, I am packing a box for her too, she must be weak so Ill just pack juice too. You should go visit her and spend time with her today. I made aloo parathas today, Rajma chawal would be ready in few minutes so just wait Ill pack for you and mom okay?

Khavin: Kalki why are you even working in the kitchen ? You ae having constant nausea every day you wake up and you are working in the kitchen? You look weak and you are straining yourself, you know you are very careless, you should take care of our baby and you ....

I was looking at him yelling at me but this was his care, his love. His eyes had that spark again. Thank you god for that miracle.

Me: Khavin I'm not that weak as you imagine me to be I'm strong okay ? I just thought Ill make your favorite dishes, that is why I was here, not because I like working but because I like doing something for you. Anyways, Ankita di helped me in the food preparation, I dint do everything as you are imagining Mr. Husband

Khavin: Look, I'm just concerned about you, I know Di and Aunty are there but still, you cannot keep anything down in your stomach, what if you overwork and you tire yourself and our baby. Aunty isn't she doing wrong

Aunty: Of course she is wrong, I told her we can do the work and she should rest but she is so stubborn, I'm actually worried for the baby, what if the baby turns out to be as stubborn and adamant as her.

Me: Aunty even you are pairing up with him, not fair, no one is backing me up. Its okay ill go rest but because ill be resting 24*7 I wont be talking to you both. Khavin dare you come near me to talk to our baby because you are disturbing the baby, you should let it rest. So don't come near me.

I walked out of there and sat in my bed. Oh god look at my mood swings, if I am not wrong I even heard Khavin and Aunty laughing behind my back. I am not talking to both of them.

I took the novel I was reading, with flowing tears in my eyes. Damn you mood swings !! I couldn't read because of watery eyes, so I switched on the TV to watch New Girl TV series, that could make me laugh. I saw Khavin coming in his hands behind his back, I looked at him intensely and looked back at the TV screen ignoring him

Khavin: So you are not talking to me

I just shook my head in negative

Khavin: You are not allowing me to talk to the baby too right ?

I just nodded in positive

Khavin: Okay, I made your favorite Masala puri, at least have that, you don't have to talk to me

As soon as he said that, there was smile on my face and my mouth was watering. He looked at me with a smile and I looked at him with anger. I took the  bowl and started eating it, I finished it and kept it on the side table. He was still lurking in the room and I ignored him again.

Khavin: So you are still not going to talk to me?

I looked at him thinking about my answer, I mean he made my favorite dish so I thought about it hard

Me: NO

Khavin: Okay, Kalki I'm very sorry for yelling at you, I am very worried about you looking at your morning sickness what if you get hurt, I cant see you like that.

Me: Still you and Aunty teamed up, I feel alone, I forgive you but I am not going to talk to you, starting from now.

I felt him move his hand on my feet and giving it a massage. Let him work hard I am not going to melt, and then he started tickling me starting from my legs then my body. I started rolling on the bed, giggling.

Khavin: Tell me that you will talk to me

I just shook my head in negative

He increased the pace of the tickles 

Me: Okay stop !! Ill talk to you

As soon as  said that he stopped what he was doing and held me close to him, He kissed me on the forehead and cheeks. 

Khavin: Kalki, I am sorry for yelling, you were trying to do something sweet and I was worried, please promise me you will take care of yourself before anyone else? 

Me: Okay fine, but I can do little works okay, I like preparing something for you

Khavin: Okay but that you will do with lots of help from Ankita Didi and Ill appoint an other maid too. I dont want anymore arguments on this.

Me: Okay, fine

He smiled as if he won something and I kissed him on his cheek, seeing his dazzling smile

Me: I am happy that you look happy

He smiled and kissed me 

Khavin: I know , so take care until I come back alright ?

Me: Yes sir

He left to the hospital and I prayed to god that there would be a day when his mom could forgive me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Readers,

How was the update?

Did you like the little fight and make out?

What is your favorite chat items?

Oh I wanted to know how old is my readers, because I do write some mature content and I don't want to offend anyone

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu