Chapter 46

Kalki POV

OMG why did I get such a weird dream, I was getting married ? To a stranger ? I was kidnapped ? This pregnancy was making me nuts. I woke up and Aunty asked me to get ready as she wants me to come with her to a temple.

I have my client appointments only in the evening so I got ready in a suit and we both went to the temple. As and when we were inside the temple I saw that the temple was empty, it was decorated with different colorful and fragrant flowers. 

I was looking at it with amazement and surprise, as I was appreciating the view in front of me, I saw Khavin's mom in front of me with some other ladies. I wanted to greet her and ask her how she is doing but I wanted to see if she even wants to talk to me. If she is indifferent to me that would really hurt me as I am sensitive these days.

Then I saw that the ladies gave way to something or someone and I saw Khavin in a ethnic wear looking gorgeous but why is he dressed up as a groom ? What is happening ?

Khavin: Hi Kalki

Me: Khavin what is happening?

Khavin: Kalki do you see my attire? How do I look?

Me: You look fine Khavin, but what is happening , please answer my question first.

Khavin: These decorations, my attire, all my family here what do you think is happening here Kalki ? I am getting married today, to my bride

Me: Whhhhat? Khaa....vin

Khavin: Wow, I thought you were a talker, now what happened to your voice ? Your stammering? Okay fine, see we got married and it was all based on lies isn't it ? Now I want to get married for real with the person who is real, I am going to start my life with the truth now. 

Me: Khavin but you accepted me , I mean us. You said that you will give us a chance. God dammit Khavin, we are going to have a baby.

Khavin: I realized now that I don't want to be involved with anything like lies, fakeness and a plan anymore, I just cant.  I have to keep my family happy, so I am just granting their wishes and during that I realized may be I want the same thing too.  

So Khavin has given up, I thought he was being mature and all but maybe he would not be able to do this. May be he has this slight displeasure in his heart, I tried to make him understand but I cant anymore. He has given up, I mean he did try but he cant do it. Considering his family may be he planned to move on, I was right in thinking that may be his family dint want me anymore. Or may be as he said he dint want all this complications.

Me: Okay Khavin , I need to go ....

If he is leaving I am not going to beg, its not right I love him true. I am I going to beg him to accept me NO. I have made my point, I have told my story, I have expressed myself but may be my love wasn't strong enough, I put my hand on my stomach and caressed it. Its only you and me baby, please don't leave me.

I was walking away when I heard his voice calling me from behind and I turned towards him

Khavin:  Aren't you going to ask who is my bride ?

I mustered up all the courage and strength because I am not going to cry in front of him. Deep breathes Kalki !!

Me: Who is she ?

Khavin: YOU 

I looked at him shocked, like really shocked, I just want to yell what sort of stupidity is happening here?

Me: What ?

He kneeled down in front of me, and held my hands in his

Khavin: Kalki, sorry for the prank, its just that I love teasing you, and dont worry for whole life I will take your punishments for that prank. I just love seeing your expressions.