Chapter 17

Khavin's POV

What the hell is wrong with Kalki, she is ignoring me completely. Even my family could see that which made them look at me as if I am the reason why Kalki is ignoring me. They have full confidence in me that I had done or said something to her due to which she was being angry with me. They lectured me to apologize to her but I could only apologize if I knew what had I done wrong. From whatever I had spoken to her that day, she is upset that she would lose out on my family's love and support. She would miss the time she is spending here but we can't do anything about it because she has to move on to another client.

I want to speak to her and tell her that she might have different clients in her career but she would always remain special to my family. She would always be in the thoughts of my family, she might not get to spend so much time but she can always visit them. I have so many things to tell her but she is ignoring me, she only talks to me about my health, she does not smile like she used to do, she hardly looks into my eyes, in fact, she does not meet my eyes at all. 

It's been a week since I tried to talk but I hear nothing from her side, I was getting anxious about the fact that according to my treatment plan she has to leave soon, I won't be seeing her every day. That made me sad because even though she is not talking with me least I had was to see her. Now when I realized the fact it tugged at my heart in a weird way.

Today I was waiting for her but she didn't show and in her place, her attending showed up to record my progress, he said that he would be watching my progress from now because Kalki had other clients now. My treatment plan didn't need her attention anymore because it would just be checking my growth, mobility, and flexibility. I started missing her and I need a concrete plan to talk to her because I feel like she has created this place so that it could never be crossed. Little did she know that I am Khavin, I will get what I want even if it takes long elaborate plans.

I did the necessary calls to the people who could help me with my plan and spoke with the people who usually take care of me because they would need help. The attending who was checking my progress suggested Spinal cord therapy treatment or later gait treatment which might help me walk again so that it would quicken my progress. Maybe it could not give me full movement but at least I could walk with the help of a walker or a crutch without having anyone around me to help me up or catch me if I fall. 

My family pursued me to enroll in that treatment plan because my first level is completed. After 4 weeks of starting the treatment, I could walk with a help of a crutch while balancing myself and my body. Every progress I make, my family happens to be very happy. Because of my new treatment plan, I couldn't implement the plan but now my mobility could help my situation better.

Kalki POV

I was awakened by a sudden gush of air on my face like someone's breath was on my face but later I felt as if someone was deliberately blowing air on my face, I opened my eyes and I saw Khavin in front of me with a smirk on his face. I opened my mouth to yell but he closed my mouth, he ran his fingers tracing my face, his finger pads drawing invisible circles on my cheek

Khavin: Hey beautiful, I understand that you have been ignoring me for a while, so I came here to demand your special attention. So, sweetheart, I am going to remove my hand but promise me you won't say anything or scream or else you have to face consequences.

All I could do was nod my head in positive. He gave a slow grin

Khavin: Very good 

He removed his hand and I sat up as I was ready to yell at him for being here at my place at this time of the night. As soon as I started shooting my questions like what are you doing here etc he slid close to me, actually, I could smell his cologne. He started whispering in my ear

Khavin: Sweetheart don't complain because you have to face some consequences now I did warn you, all you had to do was stay quiet and listen but you started talking so I have to do this.

He looked at me with a very mischievous grin

Me: What consequences?

He first held my face in his palm then he bent down and pressed his lips to mine, I tried to push him away at the beginning but the minute he pressed his lips on mine all the sanity left my brain. I forgot my words but I remember one thing, that is I was kissing him back with the same passion he kissed me

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers,

How did you like this chapter?

Hope it was fun,

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------