Chapter 45

Kalki POV

I just got out of a hot shower in my robe when I saw a lot of my stuff moved, Aunty came in front of me and said that she called the pest control so she asked me to get ready in her room, because they will be there any minute, she said that as I am pregnant she wanted to properly sanitize my room. She told me she had arranged my clothes already, I decided to wear a loose fitted formal shirt with blank pants, she gave me my lunch box and I was ready to leave, when I stepped out I saw that my car tire was punctured, so I decided to walk till a main road so that there are better chances of catching a cab there. I was walking when I saw a van stop in front of me and I was forced in to it, before I could recover from the shock and scream, the van was already rushing and they have blindfolded my eyes, as I was trying to move my hands and legs to fight they have tied my hands behind my back too.

I had started crying now because I know Aunty wouldn't know I am missing until after 6, Khavin has not been in touch with me so I don't even now if he will search for me. I have been trying to shout so they made me unconscious, I believe they must have used a syringe to shoot a drowsy solution up my arm. Slowly I drifted off.

I woke up in a room with pastel colored walls,  where I am I ? What is happening? I am I kidnapped for money or I am I kidnapped to be part of slave trade, I mean that is a possibility right. I saw a women come to me and asked me to get ready, I asked her where was I and why was I there. She gave me a mysterious smile and asked me to get ready. 

Me: Look whoever you are please let me go, why did you even kidnap me ? 

Her: Keep calm lady, see we have a plan for you and you have to follow. You don't ask questions, is that clear ?

Me: Look are you doing this for money ? I can pay you and you could leave me, if you are planning to get a ransom then its of no use, I have no family. I am an orphan.

Her: Look, get ready soon, Don't try to escape because you are drugged so you cant run away. We know you are pregnant so get ready quickly and if you don't we will make you and whatever happens is not our responsibility. You want your baby to be happy right?

I just nodded my head

Her: Get ready quickly and come down, there is a dress wear that, you will have people to help you. 

She called some people in and they literally stood there until I obliged, I was afraid, if they are in slave trade then probably there is a chance that if I don't listen then they could hurt me which could hurt my baby. I put a hand on my stomach caressing  it to feel the strength to face this, I cant struggle because I am drugged, I have to go with the flow, the helpers shoved me into the bath and it had all the stuff I need. They warned me that if I don't follow instructions they will do it for me, I got scared and started showering.

As soon as I came out they started dressing me up in a bridal wear and others started doing my makeup. Wait I am I going to be sold off to some one. I am going to be used by these people, Last time I fought I had back up but now I don't even know where I am. I have to be careful. Once I get the idea of who are they I could act on accordingly.

I walked downstairs and I saw that it was a huge house and it was decorated with flowers. I saw that there was an elevated area with a priest sitting in corner, when I saw that a garland have been placed around my neck, I realized they were going to get me married to someone. 

I saw a guy in a suite the ethnic suites which would be wore by a groom, so he was the guy, I thought if I could run to him and may be ask him to save me he could, I know he could be with these people but if he knows I am pregnant and married maybe he would stop this. He had a head dress on and I could not see his face.

I quickly ran to him and joined my hands in front of him

Me: Look whoever you are don't do this, I am married and a soon to be mother, I love my husband, so please leave me. I love my husband and I was gotten here against my will, please don't do this, What would you get from getting married to me? 

Him: Look, I know everything about you alright? you are married I know but I also know you live separately, I don't mind that you are pregnant, from now the baby is mine, so get ready to be my wife I am just happy I am getting a pretty wife. 

He pulled me towards him I tried to move away, he held my wrist tightly and pulled me towards the place where the priest was waiting

What should I do now ??

I have to fight back but with all this bodyguards what could I do ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers,

How was the update ?

Please vote and comment

Regards,

Indu