Hanako x neko! Reader

I've finally started the asylum TBHK x reader book y'all have wanted so bad smh go check it out lolRequested by @/ilikemilklmao

Requested by @/ilikemilklmao

"I'm going to kill yako next time I see her."

"Shes already dead l/n-san."

"SO?! I'LL KILL HER AGAIN."

The small towel you were using to wipe the dirtied mirrors was harshly thrown to the ground, splashing the water that the damp cloth held around as you stomped on it angrily. She couldve summoned you for anything, after years of not summoning you quite frankly you would've been happy with any job if it meant you could stretch your legs. Any job except this.

"Aww. Is kitty angry?" A teasing voice asked.

God how he infuriated you, his voice alone made you want to smash the bucket of, now dirtied, water on his ugly head. However when those golden eyes of his met your own, you could feel your knees become weak, shaking slightly as you turned away with a 'tch'. "Maybe if you weren't so darn annoying I wouldn't be angry." You hissed, the soft f/c ears on your head folding in on themselves.

The boy chuckled, waving you off as he told you to continue. "At least finish wiping the mirror."

Your eyes turned to slits as you watched him through the mirror— a feature that only happened when you were angry— he only smugly stared you down, almost as if daring you to try doing anything against his wishes.

Truth be told, you couldn't help the flutter in your stomach at this. Maybe you had a bit of a crush on the boy, who could even blame you, he made it seem as if his goal in life was to tease you until you were a stuttering mess whenever yako would summon you. As her assistant, you had no option other than to keep your head high and accept the flirting boy.

"Whatever." You muttered, finally breaking the little staring competition as you bent down to pick up the, once forgotten, cloth on the floor. As you stood once more, your nose brushed against the one of the boy who now floated above you and stared into your large e/c orbs.

Biting back the blush that threatened brush your cheeks, you stared back at the male, cocking a questioning brow as you stood unmoving— in no way were you going to back away, your pride was too high. "What?"

The boy said nothing, staring back at you with his hand stroking his chin thoughtfully. Before you knew it his hand reached up and stroked your fluffy ears, the action making your matching colour tail sway and eyes droop; instantly feeling sleepy. A soft purr emitted from your throat— a sound that you had yet to learn how to control— making his eyes widen, hand halting his movements as you snapped out of the trance he seemed to have you in, instantly jumping back as your eyes became slits once more— tail standing falling between your legs. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" You hissed, throwing the cloth at his face which he skilfully caught with one hand.

"You purred!" He cheered, floating near you as you backed up, bumping into an innocent and confused yashiro whom had watched everything unfold— truthfully you had forgotten she was there. "Do it again please!" He added.

All pride and confidence you held before was now lost, instead of holding your ground you now hid behind the girl who was staring at the scene with wide eyes— using her as a meat shield against the boy. A large blush coated your cheeks at the sight of the boy trying to hard to hear your purr again. "No way! Get away from me!"

He carefully pulled yashiro away from your hold, making sure not to hurt her as you ran away, jumping into a bathroom stall and locking it behind you. You panted heavily as you rested your forehead on the door, picking on the peeling pain in a fit of fluster and sudden shyness.

"Please~ let me hear it again." A sudden, familiar voice sounded out from behind you, making your skin crawl in goosebumps as you jumped.

Your back hit the door as you attempted to barge it open— momentarily forgetting about the lock— trying helplessly to escape the boy that had appeared in the stall and was again attempting to pet your ears. Yashiro, from the outside, watched with wide eyes as the door bent forward with each time you threw yourself on it, seemingly attempting to break it open. If it weren't for your frightened screams she would've thought the moment was serious, however she had seen how you and Amane would act around each other and this was no different. She gave a soft chuckle, placing the broom she was holding on the wall before walking out the bathroom, deciding it was now was a good time to head home.

Your energy had by now warn out, panting as you leaned on the door for support. Amane sat on the toilet, head resting on his palm as he stared at you with wide, begging eyes. You mentally cursed him for being so darn cute.

"Fine." You hissed, giving him a glare as he instantly brightened up, reaching out to you as he waving his fingers in a grabbing motion.

You sat on his lap— which you grimaced— as he ran his fingers through the soft fur of your ears, the feeling instantly making you warm and fuzzy as it mixed with your loss of energy, once again making your eyes droop. Your head begun feeling heavy, bobbing up and down as you tried not to fall asleep. Amane laughed softly, pushing your head on his shoulder with his free hand as your purrs echoed in the stall, eyes now fully asleep.

"Goodnight kitten."