Yashiro x female! Reader

Requested by @kureisan

"Have you told him you like him?"
You asked the girl softly.

Her crimson eyes were casted down in an upset manner. Of course she would be upset, hanako had been constantly flirting with her and just when she thought he was about to confess, he says it was a joke.

"I've told him how I feel about him flirting with me and pretending that he's going to confess. I've also told him that I think I like him but I don't know."

The girl had been coming to you for advice over the last couple of weeks. Though you weren't as close to her as aoi or kou for example, you were still there for her when she needed you.

Though, at times you wonder if she knows that you're only here cause you love her.

"Why don't you tell him? Straight up. Put on that cute little voice you have and go 'hanako-kun, I love you'."
You laughed, imitating her voice as best as you could while making puppy eyes.

The silver haired girl laughed before nudging your shoulder, her mood instantly turning happy as a satisfied grin appeared on your lips.

"You always know how to make me feel better y/n."
She smiled, linking her arm around yours before resting her head on your shoulder.

This action was one you would easily melt into before you grew feelings for the girl, you would wrap your arms around the girl and rock her like a baby, peppering her forehead with friendly kisses as she giggled away.

But not anymore. Your heart beat didn't allow that.

The beating organ thumped loudly in your chest as your palms began to sweat, all going unnoticed by the girl next to you of course.

"Hey,"
She called out, your ears instantly peeking up at the sound of her voice.
"Maybe I should tell him."

You swear your heart fell right then and there.

You were joking before. You didn't want her to confess.

She was a very attractive girl. Everything about her was absolutely beautiful to you, even her chunky legs were adorable and you found yourself questioning more times than not on why people made fun of her for them.

"Yeah..."
You breathed out, swallowing down the lump that formed in your throat and blinking away the tears that burned your eyes.
"You should."

You watched her eyes light up as a smile was stretched onto her lips, the same expression you always wished you were the cause of.

"Thanks! I'll go do it now."
She cheered, separating herself from you as she began standing from her seat.

You wanted to reach out to her, wrap your arms around her and not let her go. You wanted to pepper her in kisses and hold her tight and call her yours.

But that's not what she wanted.

So with a smile, you gave her a confident nod.

"I'll be rooting for you."

And you watched her leave.

You let your heart break for her.