Jealous! Teru x reader

Requested by @AestheticRed

Sometimes Teru wondered if akane truely had a crush on Aoi. The boy would say he's head over heels for the girl and act like that most of the time but then there were times like these.

"You're so smart y/n."
The boy smiled, patting your head to which you grinned.

Today was supposed to be a study date for you and Teru but akane just had to butt in, saying he had to study too and that with you two would be most beneficial for him. Of course Teru didnt have anything against the male. They were basically best friends, but then again, it's normal for people to feel jealous. Right?

"Y/n."
He called out as calm as he possibly could, trying not to let his jealousy seep through as he turned his computer to you, pointing at a specific question.
"Do you understand this one?"

He watched as you read the questing before re reading it. Your eyes squinting in concentration, which he found absolutely adorable, before turning to you book to look for your notes on the problem.

"I'm pretty sure I wrote it in here, give me a second."
You muttered as he nodded his head, turning his computer back around to work on other questions in the mean time.

Or at least he tried to.

"Wow y/n, your handwriting is so neat!"
Akane praised.

You giggled softly before nodding your head in thanks, going back to look through.

"I swear that's the handwriting of an angel."
He heard akane say once again.

By now his typing was getting quicker, harsher even. The clicking of the keyboard against his fingers now being audible to those around the at the library as some turned their heads to see the small commotion.

"Well, I mean. Not far from an angel you are but-"

"Akane."
Teru growled, a sinister smile on his face as he turned to his friend whom only smirked.

This was his plan all along.

"Didn't you want to hang out with aoi today? Heard her say she wanted to go movies with you."
He muttered lowly, watching how his friend faked a gasp before packing up his stuff.

"Of course! Of course!"
He laughed sarcastically, sending his friend one final smirk before turning to you who was watching the whole ordeal with confused eyes.
"Y/n, I'm sorry but I have to go hang out with aoi today. I'll see you both tomorrow."
He smiled before walking out, leaving you with a very riled up Teru.

"Do you still want the answers?"
You asked softly, just a tiny bit intimidated by his outburst just a few seconds ago.

The blonde haired male sighed before shaking his head, closing his laptop before placing all his utensils in his bag. Turning to you with a soft, almost sad smile once he finished.

"I'm sorry. How about we go get ice cream? My treat."
He smiled.

Your heart fluttered as hear rise up to your cheeks. Was this a date?

"Like a date?"
You asked calmly, trying not to let your excitement slip through.

A blush rose to his cheek as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly, soon nodding his head.

"Yeah, like a date."

Smiling brightly, you picked up your bag and placed your books inside. Making sure you leave nothing behind before excitedly taking his hand and rushing out the library, Teru laughing slightly at your adorable behaviour as he tried to catch up.

"A date it is!"