Tsuchigomori x exorcist! Reader

Y'all can blame my princess for the lack of updates okay,,, shes had me absolutely distracted.

Requested by @potato5909

"Y/n are you fucking kidding me?!"

Your head was hung low as your boss continued to scold you, unable to look him in the eye.

"What were you thinking?!"
He spat, slamming his hands down on the table and leaning towards you.

You quivered at his tone, never having liked when people rose their voices at you.
"I'm sorry sir, I just couldn't bring myself to do it."

The bald headed male furrowed his bushy eyebrows, the irony of his bushy face compared to his bare head once having brought you humour. But with the look he was giving you, you couldn't even crack a smile.

"What do you mean?"
He growled, picking out the cigarette that dangled from his lips before blowing out a cloud of smoke, your hand waving around in hopes of fanning away the suffocating air.

What did you mean?

You were one of the best exorcists japan had to offer. Fine wine in a cupboard full of expired liquids, yet you had failed to exorcise that school.

"Hanako-san of the girls toilet, huh?"
You laughed, pointing the gun towards the male spirit who glared at the weapon you held.

Two students watched from afar, one with tears in her eyes.

"We have to go get help from someone!"
Kou whisper-shouted to the girl, Yashiro nodding in reply.

"But who?"

The male thought for a second before smiling, grabbing her hand and running off to find their heroes.

"Any last words?"
You questioned, tightening your finger around the trigger.

Golden eyes widened before skipping over to something behind you for merely a second before hurrying back to you. Though you did notice the slight relief that flashed through his eyes.

Before you even got to question it, three pairs of hands contained you. One pair grabbing the gun out of your hands, another holding down your torso and the last around your mouth, muffling your colourful words of protest.

"I apologise, I can't allow harm against the honourable number seven."
A deep voice breathed out from behind you, electricity shooting down your spine at the low and rather bored tone.

"Thanks tsuchigomori!"
Yashiro cheered, kou clenching his fist closed with a grin on his face.

"Really thought you had me there."
Hanako chuckled, standing from his position on the floor to send you a sinister smile.
"It's girls like you who don't understand the consequences of what happens when you pick a fight against a spirit like me."

A shining object caught your eye, the e/c orbs widening once noticing the knife he had begun to pull back.

Closing your eyes shut, you prepared yourself for the pain of being stabbed. Alas, you felt another pair of arms pull you back into a broad chest.

"Tsuchigomori?"
Hanako tilted his head, questioning the spirit that held you protectively.

"Sorry Hanako, I cant allow those kind of actions from either side."
He warned, though the intensity that he held in his eyes said a different story to the dark haired boy as he chuckled and put back the knife.

(Tsuchigomori: WHAT DO YOU HAVE?!
Hanako: A KNIFE!
Tsuchigomori: NO-)

"Alright."
The boy shrugged, walking away towards Yashiro and kou.
"Back to cleaning the toilet you two!"

The two groaned, bringing a rather amused smile on your lips as you watched them walk away.

Hanako was still a kid after all.

Once the trio was out of sight, Tsuchigomori pulled away, your head snapping towards him to give him a questioning glare.

"Why would you protect me?"
You growled, the male smirking in amusement.

"You seem weak. Wouldn't want the school stained with yet another death."
He shrugged, turning to begin walking away.
"I'd advice you leave now before I have to save you again!"
He called over his shoulder as you puffed your cheeks.

"I let you save me! Don't get it wrong you spider!"

His hand waved at you over his shoulder, obviously having taken the win in your little argument.

Taking your interest along with him.