Hanako x period! Reader

Requested by @Kreteor

As you can see, I had no idea how to actually name this shot but basically it's just the reader on their period lmao

"Hanako get away from me."
You growled, your tone threatening and low as the spirit instantly let go of your waist and hid behind Kou.

"Scary..."
He muttered as the blonde haired male stared at you both quizzically.

Yashiro, catching onto what was going on, put down the mop she had and made her way over to you. Whispering things which were sadly out of ear shot from the two males.

"Hanako?"
Kou looked at the male with a raised brow.
"What's wrong with y/n? What did you do?"

The spirit glared at the male before shrugging.

"Funny of you to assume I even did anything. Females are just a weird species sometimes."
He deadpanned.

"I CAN HEAR YOU HANAKO."
You exclaimed as the male spirit jumped before bowing.

"GOMENASAI!"

"Y/n, lets go to tsuchigomori. I'll go get chocolate and a hot pillow while you rest."
She smiled, taking a hold of your hand before leading you out.

"Chocolate?"
Hanako asked Kou who only shrugged.

"I have no idea."

"Shes on her period."
Yashiro whispered to the male teacher who nodded his head, sending you a warm smile before placing a comforting arm around your shoulders.

"Come on, ill find you a place to rest. Are you coming Yashiro?"

"In a bit. I'm just gonna go get her a hot pillow and some chocolate first."
She smiled before running off, leaving you to the spirit who lead you to a small corner of his classroom, placing some cushions and blankets he found in the teacher staff room.

"Rest here, call me if you need anything."
He smiled, patting your head as you laid down.

Though the floor was cold and hard, it was quite comforting. Much better than standing around with cramps.

Clutching your stomach, you closed your eyes. Letting sleep take over.

"Tell us!"

Across the school, Yashiro was trying her hardest to ignore the two boys who kept on pestering her about you.

"Why is she so mad at me?"
Hanako asked, floating next to her.

"Shes not mad at you Hanako-kun. Shes just going through something."
She sighed as Kou turned to her.

"What happened? Is she okay?"

"Girl problems."
The girl finally muttered, Kou instantly getting it as he gasped.

"Wait! My brother knows about that! I'll go ask him for advice."
He exclaimed before running off, ignoring the protests of the silver haired girl.

"Great..."
She muttered before turning to Hanako who was looking off into the distance, his mind elsewhere.
"Hanako-kun?"

"What's girl problems? Is it a boy?"
He asked, sadness seeping through his voice as her eyes widened.

"N-no! It's not that!"
She stuttered as he crossed his arms.

"Then what is it? I just want to help her."
He frowned.

Fidgeting on the spot, Yashiro contemplated on telling him. You did like Hanako and maybe if she told him then maybe he could comfort you but she also didn't want to risk you getting annoyed or made fun of.

Sighing, she scratched her neck, making sure she had a good grip on the pillow and chocolates on her other hand.

"She's on her period Hanako-kun. Her cramps get really bad."
She admitted, looking away when his eyes widened.

Before she could speak again, he beat her to it.

"What are we waiting for then?! Lets go check on her!"
He exclaimed, grabbing her hand before running off.

"HANAKO WAIT! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE SHE IS!"

Yashiro quietly opened the door of the spirit's classroom, her eyes softening at the sight of you snuggled into the blanket tsuchigomori gave you.

"Alright, be very quiet."
She whispered to the boys who nodded their head.

Walking in she kneeled next to you, placing the warm pillow next to your stomach. Silently squealing at the sight of you instantly hugging onto it. She placed the chocolate next to you and Teru, who surprisingly said he wanted to check on you despite you being a supernatural, placed down the pain killers he carried in his bag.

"Thanks Teru."
Yashiro smiled, her cheeks tinting up at his smile.

Sadly, you were a light sleeper. And sadly, Yashiro was a loud talker. So with those two words, you woke up.

"Huh?"
You groaned, rubbing your eyes sleepily as the four froze.

Soon your eyes opened properly, first landing on Yashiro, then on Hanako, Kou and lastly Teru.

For a few seconds you just made eye contact, until you finally reacted, throwing the pillow at his face.

"KYAAA!"

"Y/N STOP HES NOT GONNA HURT US!"
Hanako exclaimed, holding you back from attacking the male who now had a tick mark on his forehead.

After a few minutes, everyone calmed down. Hanako still had his arms around your waist as you leaned back into his chest with your guard still up around the male.

"What are you all doing here?"
You asked skeptically as Hanako sighed.

"Yashiro told us about why you were so mad so we all came to check if you were okay."
Kou replied, a smile on his face.

You blinked your eyes for a second before turning to Hanako who was bashfully looking away. A grin soon appearing on your face.

"AWWW~ YOU CARE ABOUT ME~!"
You sung, snuggling into his chest as he scoffed.

"D-dont get ahead of yourself, woman. It's only this once!"

"Yep, whatever you said ha~na~ko~kun!"
You sung as he chuckled, the vibrations of his voice sending butterflies soaring through your stomach.

Yashiro smiled at the sight, tapping kou's shoulder before whispering into his ear. The male soon nodding as they quietly made their way out of the room.

Leaving the two love birds to cuddle.