Hanako x reader x tsukasa

Requested by @akiyoui

I NEED HELP FROM ALL YOU KNY FANS,,, I HAVE A BUNCH SEPERATE STORIES READY FOR EACH MAIN CHARACTER FROM THE SERIES BUT IM NOT SURE WHO TO WORK ON FIRST (by main characters I mean tanjiro, nezuko, Zenitsu, inosuke and all the hashiras and sabito) SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHOS STORY YALL ACTUALLY WANNA SEE FIRST CAUSE IM S T U C K LMAOO

A winter breeze flew by you, the cold nipping at your exposed legs as you hurried on to school. Surely, you'd think that in winter the school would provide the girls with longer skirts or even pants, but noooo they all had to be proper while the boys got to sit nice and cosy in their warm pants.

"Curse this stupid school, bunch of pedophiles and perverts..."
you grumbled under your breath, your mouth hidden in your scarf.

You didn't hate the school. No, you hated the teachers. Or at least most of them.

The school itself was actually great. Especially your two best friends.

Tsukasa and Amane. The two troublesome twins.

Though most of the time it was your job to break up their fights which could get quite hectic. Nothing you couldn't handle though.

Walking into the building, the happy sound of chatting students filled your ears, you happily greeting the warmth that the enclosed area gave off.

"Y/n!"

Within seconds, two pairs of arms were wrapped around your smaller form, almost tackling you over as you laughed at the two males.

"Hey guys."
You smiled, patting their backs as they pulled away and grinned.

Things were perfect.

Or, as perfect as they could get with these two around.

You really thought you would have your happy ending there.

But happy moments don't last long.

"Amane?"
You called out worriedly to the teary eyed boy, his arms being held by you who was inspecting the endless cuts and bruises.
"Who did this?"

The boy sighed, he could trust you but he also didn't want you to hate his brother because of him.

"T-Tsukasa."
He stuttered out, clenching his eyes shut once seeing yours widen in surprise.

"Why?"
You asked. This wasn't normal. It wasn't a normal sibling fight. It was literally abuse.

He shrugged his shoulders, not knowing the answer himself.

"It started off as a normal fight but then he started getting more aggressive and now this."
He muttered as you nodded your head, wiping the blood off with a wet rag before wrapping up his arms.

"Maybe we should talk to someone about this."
You suggested, your eyes filled with worry and fear for the two boys.

Amane looked away, not knowing what to do at a time like this.

"We don't have to go today."
You smiled, knowing he was nervous about that type of stuff.
"We can go sometime this week though."

He smiled, a genuine relieved smile, before nodding his head. Intertwining his hand with yours.

"Thank you."

And you were happy again. Happy to help your best friends get through whatever may be going on. Helping them overcome this.

"Amane and Tsukasa Yugi have been found dead."

The words echoed in your ear, not even the howling wind being able to shut them out as you stared at the ground below.

If only you hadn't let him go home that day. If only you took him to the police right then and there to talk about what's going on. If only you stopped his brother.

It was your fault. At least that's what you thought.

The fact that Amane went home that day to get hurt by his brother. The fact that he had enough and killed Tsukasa. The fact that soon after he killed himself.

And the fact you were here up on a rooftop, praying that they'll be there to greet you in the afterlife.

There were no tears as you fell, no nervousness or butterflies in your stomach as your body was being roughly brought down to the earth at a terrible speed.

The pictures of the three of you flashing before your eyes. When you went to the zoo, to the aquarium, to the beach, when you took them to the observatory for their birthday.

And in a moment. They were all gone.

And you finally got to rest.

"School mystery number zero. Though not many know about her, it's said she committed suicide after finding out about her best friends deaths. If you encounter her, she'll ask for their names in hopes of finding them. Get it right and she'll let you go, get it wrong and she'll haunt you."

You roamed the school's garden, your soul forever tied to the school after your death. Though part of the rumour was true, you do ask around for their names due to your memory being wiped out, you never haunted anyone.

You were just a pitiful ghost. Having lost your life in hopes of finding your friends.

"Y/n."
A voice called out, your head turning to meet tsuchigomori and yako whom had smiles on their faces.

"Still haven't remembered those names, huh?"
Yako asked sweetly, stroking your hair to which you hummed to.

"I will one day."
You smiled, your eyes closed in content to the contact she was giving you.

The female smiled sadly. Tsuchigomori frowning. Both knowing about Hanako and Tsukasa.

But also both knowing that they no longer remembered you.