Hanako x reader || pocky

Requested by @Kreteor

This ones gonna be short cause I really don't know what to write,,, sorry!

But hey,,, I'm gonna put an update on my kny stories at the end of the chapter so check that out!

"Come on y/n!"
Yashiro cried, tugging your arm towards the teacher staff room where weirdly enough, all the other spirits agreed to having a pocky competition.

"Why do I have to join?!"
You groaned, walking into the room to take a seat next to mitsuba who snickered at your annoyed state.

"Because I said so."
Yashiro replied simply, not bothering to glance at you as she began opening the pocky boxes.
"Let's begin!"

The competition was surprisingly fun.

Right now, you and mitsuba were one bite away from basically making out to get the last piece that would announce the winner.

"Well y/n?"
He sneered to the best of the abilities with the pocky in his mouth.

"Do thomething mithuba, I thare you."

The male snickered once more, getting so cocky that he didn't notice you tugging the piece out of his mouth and into your own. His mouth falling shape as you and the others cheered.

"I WIN!"

"Alright, last up is Hanako and y/n!"
Yashiro laughed, handing you the pocky stick as you wanted no time to place it between the both of you.

You both rapidly bit away, trying to get more of the treat than the other until there was only a tiny piece left.

Oddly enough, you didn't feel cocky this time.

Instead, you took the last bite. Not caring that his lips connected with your own as the people around you laughed and cheered.

Pulling away, you licked the chocolate off of your lips before turning to look at a very flustered Hanako, chuckling as you leaned into his ear.

"We can do that without the pocky stick next time."

Alright fellas,,, I've decided imma publish the first chapter of each one of my kny stories when I finish them. That way you guys can decide which one y'all actually wanna see finished first before working on the others. Hope y'all don't mind lmao.