Yugi twins x reader || yes, am back

I did little to no progress on my other stories in that break and instead made more. Applaud my dumb ass. 
Also- no more smuts for underage characters (yes, including hanako and Tsukasa)

Requested by @NostalgicAngeljpg

Warm lanterns swung softly from side to side with the night breeze that guided itself through the carnival street, the cool air being a pleasing contrast to the moist weather that made your clothes stick to your skin. Your attention, however, was not on the uncomfortable sweat that tickled its way down your temple, nor was it on the delicious food that many shop owners were advertising for those who walked past, allowing the delicious sent of sizzling meat and a variety of vegetables to drift through the air, louring in the hungry. No, your attention was stuck on the lanterns above you.

Though many would find that weird, you on the other hand were fascinated by the sea of bright reds and golds. The patterns that danced on the paper-like object sat like a starry night, beautiful and complicated. Delicate. The light emitting from the bright lights reflected in your eyes, the sight representing more of a curious child rather than a normal girl appreciating the hard work people put into making the lanterns.

The Yugi twins, were not like you.

"Y/n!"
Amane called, racing his brother over to you with a bright smile on his face, two ikayaki sticks gripped tightly on both hands.

Slowly, you peeled away your gaze from the lanterns, letting your e/c hues to land on the two boys. Tsukasa holding a plate of takoyaki while Amane handed you the delicious squid.

"Sorry we took a while, the lines for the takoyaki was crazy."
Tsukasa shook his head, though the smile on his lips showed he did not mind having to wait a couple minutes for his favourite food.

Without another word, you all dug in. Crumbs and little drops of soy sauce falling on the white plastic table you were sat at. The festive music filled your ears, happy cheers of children and joyful chatting decorating the background.

"Say y/n."
Amane spoke up, wiping his mouth with a napkin after swallowing his food.
"What do you want to do after this? We've been doing all that Tsukasa and I want but what about you? Any stops?"
He smiled.

Tsukasa nodded along, his cheeks filled with food that he happily munched on as he awaited your answer. Though, they both already had a rough guess.

With a grin, you pointed up to the moon. Both boys only sharing a chuckle as they stood and threw away their rubbish, leading you away to the Sakura trees.

"What are you gonna wish for?"
Tsukasa excitedly asked his brother, the identical male humming before sending you both a grin.

"To spend the rest of my life with you both!"
He cheered. Though, his brother didn't seem to like the wish too much as he looked back with a pout.

"What a boring wish!"

Amane's eyes widened before a sheepish smile took over his features, the back of his hand going back to rub his nape nervously.
"Well last year I wished to go to the moon so I don't really have any more wishes."
He confessed.

You stifled a quiet laugh, a sound that did not go unnoticed by both boys as they sent you triumphant smiles, glad to know they made their silent companion giggle.

"What about you tsukasa?"
Amane hummed, not having to wait long before his brother excitedly answered.

"A life time supply of takoyaki!"
He grinned, no signs of shame in his voice as you and Amane could do nothing but shake your heads and laugh.

This was Tsukasa after all, you'd never know what to expect with him.

The walk was quiet, not like either not expected you to talk. But merely because of that, you spoke up.

"I want to wish for our futures to intertwine."

The words were simple and soft, barely above a whisper. Alas, it was loud and clear for both boys as they immediately stopped walking and turned to you with wide eyes. You took a few steps forward before stopping along with them too, but you didn't dare turn to see their reactions.

"I don't want our time together to ever end so I'm going to wish for us to stick together forever. Please allow me to wish for that."
You pleaded, nearly close to tears.

The absence of the two males tortured you, enough to make it feel as if the carnival music were too soft and the people around you were speaking in nothing less of whispers. Though, as soon as the dread appeared, it disappeared as two arms slithered around your shoulders, the Yugi twins grinning at you from either side of you.

"Of course!"
Amane cheered, ruffling your hair softly as his brother nodded along.

"We'll be best friends until we're old and wrinkly!"
He laughed, pulling a face as both you and Amane laughed.

A hum of delight emitted from you as the brothers lead you the rest of the way towards the Sakura trees. The moist night making the clothes you wore stick to your skin. Alas, with the brothers' by your side, you wouldn't mind dealing with whatever the world threw at you.