Tsukasa x shy! Reader

Alright! Break time,,, hopefully I'll be back to updating these in a few days so let's just pray I work on the other stories quickly haha!
Thank you all who have been patient with me!
I also will be avoiding the smut/nsfw requests for a while cause I'm just not really that comfortable writing them right now,,, especially the hanako/Tsukasa/underage looking characters since I still feel like they're young and children,,, sorry!

Alright! Break time,,, hopefully I'll be back to updating these in a few days so let's just pray I work on the other stories quickly haha! Thank you all who have been patient with me! I also will be avoiding the smut/nsfw requests for a while caus...

Requested by @yixbean

Golden eyes bore onto your form in a surprised manner. Wide and curious as you laughed and joked with mitsuba and natsuhiko.

A bright smile danced on your lips, teeth showing once the boys tell you a funny joke, eyes curious and playful as they dart from one boy to the other, ever so often darting over to meet his own.

You were happy.

A sight he never thought he'd enjoy watching.

You were energetic.

You finally let yourself lose from those chains you tied yourself down with.

It was only merely a few days ago when they adopted you into their group. You were shy and quiet, hiding in the corner of the club room and only squeaking out small replies when talked to directly. Even then, they were limited to a yes or no.

Your posture was now straight. Confident even. You seemed happy to be here with them and god he wanted to cherish that smile. Protect it at all costs.

Was this what his brother felt with Yashiro?

Did he really hope to keep her away from harms way even if it means sacrificing himself? Did the same thing happen to him? Did his feelings do a whole 180 in less than a day or was it only him?

It's as if something was pulling him towards you, like a magnet. His attention was now placed only on you, the rest of the world didn't exist once you were in his line of sight.

It was dreamy, almost. Like little stars were dancing around you when you laughed or smiled only to be chased away when one of the two boys caught your attention. You see? Almost dreamy.

It was like having your favourite dream interrupted by the morning alarm. Almost painful.

He wanted to approach you, to touch you, hug you.
(Please don't think anything dirty of that, I'm trying to write a fluff y'all)
He wanted to hold you and keep you safe from all harm. But it was nearly impossible.

His feet were glued to the ground, his body feeling far too heavy for him alone to move. He wanted to reach out and call for help, have you happily run to him with open arms and help him move. As if he were a baby taking his first baby steps.

Or maybe he didn't want your help. Maybe he didn't even need it. Maybe all it would take was a bit of your attention to give him all the strength to move.

And not long did he have to wait for that opportunity.

E/c eyes skipped to him, squinting when you sent the staring male a smile.

His heart beat loudly in his chest but that didn't stop the love struck smile that crawled onto his lips.

This was definitely what hanako felt with Yashiro.