Asylum- pt 5

Someone asked for a face reveal and I'm-
???

1- quite frankly I don't know how that even works and 2- y'all,,, I'm not??? Pretty???

ANYWAYS HERES THE FINAL PART TO THE ASYLUM SERIES BEFORE I MAKE IT A BOOK LMAOO

Tsukasa Yugi

Brother of Amane Yugi, Tsukasa believes he too is a ghost after thinking Amane killed him. He states that he's 'going after Amane for revenge.'

Keep them away at all costs.

If acting up, leave the cell, inform other doctors and security and leave him.

Dangerous! Proceed with caution.

Okay now that was fucked up.

Quite frankly, you didn't think you had the willpower to go into that room. Especially after reading just how unstable he is.

He could hurt you.

But it is your job.

Deciding to just swallow your fears, you went for it. Opening the door and almost running in.

The room was a lot darker than the others, the only window being one up high near the ceiling with prison-like bars that only allowed some light to seep in.

"Hello."
A voice giggled, your eyes snapping away from the light and towards a corner of the room where Tsukasa sat.

His eyes were the first thing you noticed. And god, were they terrifying.

Clearing your throat, you stepped backwards a bit while trying to seem as calm as possible. Your eyes gave off just how nervous you were from him.

"I'm y/n l/n, your new doctor."
You smiled, or, to the best of your abilities.

The dark haired male grinned before standing up, his height only a bit taller than amane's making him look all the more intimidating as he creeped towards you.

His pale and bony hand reached for you hair once he stood in front of you, the soft strands sliding in his fingers effortlessly as he stared you down.

"You're very pretty y/n."
He cooed.

Your legs started to become wobbly, fear taking a seat in your pounding heart as you tried making space between the two of you.

"Thank you Tsukasa."
You spattered out a little too late for it to seem normal.

But he only grinned, finding it cute just how scared you were of him.

He could mess with you easier that way.

"Say, It'd be a pity if me and my friends left a beauty like you behind when we leave, why not come with us?"
He asked lowly, threateningly even.

Your eyes were wide and terrified. So they're planning on escaping, youd have to tell security of course but then they'd use a ridiculous amount of force and medications on them. You could help them out yourself, right?

"Tsukasa, you cant go anywhere."
You tried sounding stern but your voice continued to crack.
"I'm here to help you and everyone else so you can all get out of here safe and healthy."

The palm that you placed on his chest for distance only seemed to encourage him to push towards you further, his body warm making you shiver as his eyes never left you. They were haunting you.

"That's a shame."
He whispered, finally pulling away from you. However, for some reason, you felt as if you just pushed a wrong button.
"Guess you won't come willingly."
He shrugged.

By now, you felt unsafe. Deciding the best thing to do was just leave, you turned and walked out the door.

But before closing it shut, he spoke one last time.

"Forcefully it is!"