Hanako x teacher! Reader x tsukasa

Requested by @pin1370

Please be patient with me! I'm getting around to everyone's requests eventually but sending me private messages telling me to hurry up or else is not okay!

"Ah."
You laughed, watching as the class packed up their things after hearing the dismissal bell.
"Alright everyone, have a good day and make sure to have a safe trip home!"
You cheered as your students smiled at you, soon filing out the door as you begun the towers of paperwork that you had been left.

The day was nice and cool as a spring aroma flew into the room, the papers flying slightly with the wind before soon settling back down.

A smile etched its way onto your lips, days like these being perfectly peaceful just the way you wanted. The warm orange evening light settling into your silent classroom.

Your mind was distracted. Your eyes were concentrated on the work in front of you. Your hearing was focused on the low wind.

And you completely failed to notice the two heads that peeked into your classroom. Two golden pair of mischievous eyes studying you as you worked.

"Is that a new teacher?"
Tsukasa whispered to Hanako whom shrugged in response.

"I think so. Never seen her around."
He whispered back.

The boys continued to watch you for a minute until your eyes accidentally trailed up, widening at the sight of the creepy onlookers as you jumped in your seat.

"W-who-?!"
You gasped, placing a hand on your heart as you struggled to calm your racing heart beat.

The two spirits looked at each other before walking into your room fully, their hands behind their backs as you stood to walk over to them. Building up your teacher personality once again.

"Who are you two?"
You laughed once standing in front of them.
"I don't think I've ever seen you around."

The boys looked at each other before flashing you their best grins.

"I'm Tsukasa and this is my brother amane!"
The one to your right cheered as you smiled, only now taking note of their particular outfits and face stickers.

Stifling a giggle, you patted their heads. An action the responded to by happily humming.

"Well, tsukasa and Amane. I'm afraid to tell you that you've ventured a few ways away from the drama club room... but if you run you can still make it before it ends!"
You cheered as they tilted their heads.

"Drama club room...?"
The one to your left, Amane you're guessing, muttered with an amused smile.

"What makes you think we're in that club?"
Tsukasa laughed, walking closer towards you.

It was only now that you realised just how tall these two were. Not that they were taller than you but if they were to intimidate you, which they were beginning to, you would easily shrink under them.

"W-well..."
you stuttered, their grins growing with each sound you made.
"Your costumes..."

Their eyes widened before looking at each other, studying the other's attired before bursting out laughing.

"M-miss!"
Tsukasa laughed, clutching his stomach as his brother held onto his shoulder for support.

You stood there dumbfounded, your head tilting in confusion as they straightened themselves up.

"These arent costumes."
Amane smirked, his brother mimicking his look as your eyes slightly widened.

"This is the clothing of the schools seven mysteries."
Tsukasa added.

Both boys stared you down as you shivered. No wonder you got a bad feeling from them from the very start.

A smirk overcame their features as their golden eyes shone.

"Nice to meet you miss y/n l/n"