Tsukasa x naive/innocent! Reader

Requested by @hanakolovebot

"I like my bed but i would like it better with you in it."

"Like cuddling?"

"Your clothes would look better on my bedroom floor."

"You want me to change clothes?"

"I wanna do bad things to you."

"Tsukasa, I'll call your brother if you dare even try to hurt me."

You were always innocent, he knew that.

You never understood his jokes or comments, always shooting back with a shot down. Maybe that's what he loved so much about you.

He couldn't place a finger on the exact moment he fell in love with you. It was more like a collection of moments over the years that just lead up to him growing feelings.

"Tsukasa, stop saying inappropriate things."
An angry Sakura scolded the boy that had you pinned to the wall, your confused face making her happy that at least you didn't understand what was going on.
"Get off y/n."

As the boy was pulled off you stood straight, patting down your skirt before giving a smile to the two.

"Sorry Tsukasa, I still don't get your joke."
You smiled, missing how Sakura sent daggers at the boy.

"Ignore him y/n."
She sighed, walking up to you and taking your hand with a smile.
"Why don't you eat lunch with me? We can go to the rooftop so no one sees us."

"What about me?!"
Tsukasa cried, wrapping his arms around your waist in a pitiful effort to get you to accept him tagging along.

"Sorry Tsukasa, girls only."
Sakura glared as the boy sniffed, walking towards the corner where he would normally sulk when something like this happens.

And with that, you both left.

"I have to talk to you about Tsukasa."
The green haired beauty said softly, the emotionless expression on her face contradicting the serious tone of her voice.

Your e/c orbs turned to her, tilting your head in a questioning manner as she sighed and shook her head.

"He loves you, to put it simply."

Your eyes widened as the words slipped out of her mouth so effortlessly.

"I told him to tell you instead of trying to get with you with stupid dirty pick up lines but he never learns. It's to the point where it makes me uncomfortable, so I'm telling you now on behalf of him."
She said softly, her eyes softening at the sight of your flushed face.
"You like him too, right?"

"Of course! It's just... I thought he was like that to every girl."
You muttered, your eyes trailing down as self doubt started eating you up. That is, until sukara snapped you out of it.

"He only loves you. And he's changed, he doesn't flirt with anyone else anymore, just you."
She whispered, grabbing hold of your hand as a smile overcame her features.
"Please tell him you love him too."

For a moment you just stood there, pondering whether or not this was a good idea until a confident smile appeared on your lips. Giving a confident nod you took your hand back and ran towards the broadcast room.

Sakura watched you slowly disappear from her sight before whipping an imaginary tear.
"I feel like a proud mom."

Your footsteps rang out through the hallways as you neared the broadcast room, throwing the door open and pointing an accusing finger at the male who was staring at the wall in a bored manner.

"TSUKASA!"
You yelled, watching him flinch before turning to you with a confused face.
"I LOVE YOU TOO."

His features stayed confused before a huge grin appeared.

"Took you long enough, cutie."