Yashiro x fem! Reader

Requested by @durptwitSlight Teru x reader

Slight Teru x reader

You always wondered what brought your attention to her. She was a first year, she wasn't popular, always seemed anxious and jumpy and she seemed to fall for just about any guy she came across.

Unlike her, your past crushes were always confident girls. Girls who played sports and were always outgoing.

"Thinking about that first year again?"
A voice called out.

Turning around, you looked at your seat mate with a smile.

Teru Minamoto, the school prince and quite certainly, yashiro's crush.

"I just don't know what it is. It's annoying even, I've never liked anyone like her."
You groaned as he laughed.

Thankfully, the people around you accepted you immediately for liking girls. Of course it wasn't hard since you already acted and looked like a boy so the ones who didn't understand it just imagined you to be another boy crushing on a girl.

"Why don't you talk to her again?"
He asked.
"She hangs out with my brother so we can go to them at lunch, say we went to annoy him."

You pondered it for a second before sighing.
"What's the point? She's just gonna get scared and run off like last time."

"Why do you think she ran off?"
He asked with a smug expression, wiggling his eyebrows as you chuckled.

"Because you were with me mr prince of the school."
You laughed, pushing his face away.

"Come on, I'm not that great. You guys give me far too much credit."
He sighed as you rolled your eyes.

"You say that as if you didn't have every girl chasing after you."

Laughing at the pout on his face, he slapped your arm playfully.

"Let's just go visit them at lunch. My brother won't mind and I'm sure she won't either. If it makes things better, I can say I want to talk to Kou and you and her can talk alone."
He suggested.

A smile graced your features as you sighed. Thankfully you had a friend like Teru, always there to help you and support you with the girls you liked no matter what he had to do.

"Thanks, don't know what I'd do without you."
You sighed as he scoffed.

"Stay single?"