900k special! Smuts/lemons!!

I died writing this. Rip nosora 2004-2021 🕊🕊🕊 mf hATE WRITING SMUT AND LEMON BUT THANK YALL FOR 900K HERE YALL GO <3
(Also idk why wattpad made my story go from #1 on the hanako hashtag to like #7 😐😑😐 #notfun #justice4uwanosora #givememyfirstplaceback)
LOTS OF STORIES AHEAD LMAO

 Rip nosora 2004-2021 🕊🕊🕊 mf hATE WRITING SMUT AND LEMON BUT THANK YALL FOR 900K HERE YALL GO <3(Also idk why wattpad made my story go from #1 on the hanako hashtag to like #7 😐😑😐 #notfun #justice4uwanosora #givememyfirstplaceback)LOTS OF ST...

Teru x fem! Reader—lime! Requested by @TsukiRonaShoku

How long had it been since Daichi's death? Being part of the L/n family—one of japan's most powerful hidden exorcists and priestess clans—definitely had its pros, being in constant danger and playing with the strings of death certainly wasn't one of them. That's what lead to the inevitable death of your dear elder sister; Daichi l/n Setsuna. That's exactly what lead to your current position. No, you weren't a successful exorcist that had defeated hundreds of spirits. No, you weren't a priestess that was the ritual leader or could cast strong, powerful spells. Instead you guarded the door that lay between the far shore of the realm of the living and the gate of the dead, assuring safety and peace between both boundaries.

This offer allowed you not only to learn about the land after life but also an amazing opportunity to avenge Daichi—the position offered by the great kami-sama, the powerful being in return offered the answer to the one question that ate away at you all these years; who cause the death of your sister.

This position, though very powerful and important—with the possibility of causing the fall of the l/n family—was kept a secret from those around you. Your friends, family, acquaintances had zero clue about your treason with the land of the living—the amount of rules that you had broken accepting the task.

The amount of years you had spent hiding this forbidden secret, all your efforts, all your works had gone to complete waste the second you met hanako-kun. The young ghost had yet again found himself on the rooftop with the Teru Minamoto, what you could only guess to be their first meeting.

Conveniently you had just been heading to the rooftop to search for the book you had forgotten there at lunch break, however, now you were left pondering if it was truely a good idea to get your book or just leave it for tomorrow—not having the energy to deal with Teru and his odd obsession with exorcising every spirit. Alas, you were still the balance between the land of the living and the land of the dead, leaving a spirit to be exorcised in your presence would only mean trouble for you. So with one deep breath you threw the door open, drawing out your trusted shield—a weapon and defence that had also been gifted to you by kami-sama for protection against any intruders or chaotic beings.

Throwing yourself in front of the young ghost in just the nick of time, the loud clang of his sword against your metal shield sounded out. Sparks flying as you winced at the intensity of his blow.

"Y/n?" He asked calmly—though you could tell he was biting his tongue back from barking at you for getting in the way. Potentially putting yourself in danger. "What is it you're doing here my love? And what is this... shield..?"