Jealous! Hanako x reader

Y'all really vibe for jealous hanako and Yashiro stories lmao

Requested by @itsYukii

"Akane, go annoy aoi."

For the past hour the long haired male had been annoying the living crap out of you.

It all started with truth and dare. Having the same class as him for the last period of the day, Teru, akane and yourself had decided to play truth and dare for the last couple of minutes of class.

And that's when it happened.

"Y/n."
Teru smirked, leaning his head onto the palm of his hand as you scoffed.
"Truth or dare."

You pondered for a second before choosing truth, watching how he gave a smug expression to akane before turning back to you.

"Do you like anyone?"

"Yes."

And that's what lead to now, an hour after school and akane followed you around the girls toilet which you helped Yashiro clean as he asked you repeatedly who your crush was.

"Come on. Just tell me, I'll leave you alone after that."
He smiled.

Akane had been childhood friends with you along with aoi almost your entire life, of course he'd want to know. Not that he was being nosey but he wanted to support you and get you a boyfriend the same way you helped him get with his purple haired crush.

"What's the point? He'll never like me."

"Is it Teru?"
He asked, ignoring your comment as you rolled your eyes.

"Good guess but no."

"His brother kou?"

"No."

"Me...?"

"What?! No!"

"Okay thank god"

He had been occupying so much of your attention that neither of you hadn't even realised the way hanako was glared at the boy.

"Hanako-kun?"
A worried Yashiro called out.

Once not receiving an answer, she let her eyes travel to the spot that the spirit was so intensely staring at.
A playful smirk overtaking her features.

"Is someone jealous?"

Yashiro knew of the spirit's feelings towards you along with your feelings towards him. Hence why she's so supportive of it no matter how much she felt towards him herself.

"Me? Jealous?"
The spirit scoffed, placing a hand on his chest before waving her off.
"Never."

"Whatever you say hanako, but the way you're looking at akane either suggests you're jealous or gay."

"Why do you make those both sound like a bad thing?"

"Never said they were."
She laughed.
"I'm just saying, might as well confess if you're so scared of someone swooping in and taking her away."

She gave the male one last smile before walking off to clean the mirrors. Leaving him to think about what his next move was gonna be.

"TELL ME."

"NO!"

By now the bickering between you and the boy had gotten out of hand, his hands were planted on your shoulders as you pushed at his chest. The broom you were using to sweep the floors now long forgotten as it laid on the floor.

"STOP BEING DIFFICULT AND TELL ME!"

"NEVER. GO USE YOUR LIPS ON AOI."

Hanako's confused face turned to a sinister smile. Sure, he may not know what you two were talking about or what the context of that last line was but he was sure it wasn't going to be anything he liked.

Straightening up his hat, he walked over to you both, snaking an arm around your waist as he pulled you out of akane's grasp and into his chest.

"She obviously doesn't want to tell you."
He said lowly and dangerously, the shadow casted over his eyes making him look all the more terrifying.

Akane's eyes darted from him to you who had a flushed face.

In an instant, his confused face turned into a smirk, he had you all figured out.

"Right, sorry. I was just telling her that if no one asked her out soon then I would."
He replied smugly as hanako's glare intensified.

"W-what?!"
You stuttered, blushing at the way hanako's hold on you tightened.

"Yes. I know there's lots of boys trying to get with you but if a worthy one doesn't show up soon then I'll take you."
He smirked.

Hanako lowered his eyes to the floor before speaking up.
"What type of boy is worthy?"

"Well, to be blunt here. Maybe a boy like you."

You watched with wide eyes as akane smiled, hanako's head raising with a huge grin pasted on.

"In that case! I'll be your boyfriend."

Akane smiled before patting your head.

"Alright, now that thats settled, I'll take my leave."
He smiled before walking out.

"A-ah. My mom said she wanted me in early today, I'll see you both tomorrow."
Yashiro smiled not too long after the boy left.

And thus, you were left alone with hanako. His hand creeping into yours as he turned his head to you.

"Are you okay with that?"
He asked softly, genuine concern being found in his eyes.

You pondered over it for a second. This was a spirit, it would be sooner or later when you would have to leave him and move on with your life.

But the minute your eyes trailed up to meet his own, you realised that you wouldn't mind waiting your entire life to be with him one day again.

"Yes."