Asylum- pt 2

WARNING: mentions of mental disorders, depression, violence, self harm, anxiety and other problems will be mentioned in this one-shot. Please read with caution if sensitive to that.

The door shut close with a click behind you, almost deafening the sound of the males voice as you walked out.

A small smile appeared on your lips. First patient seemed like a good session, you only prayed you both would get along.

Walking down the hallways, you read through the file of your next patient.

Amane Yugi

Likes to be called Hanako for an unknown reason.

Has very frequent hallucinations.

Thoroughly believes he is a ghost.

Was abused as a child by his psychotic brother whom Amane later attempted to murder. Has had various reports of depression and suicide attempts before the attempted murder.

Warning: he is perverted sometimes if exposed to 'provocative clothing'.

Your eyes trailed on each word, taking in the information as best as you could before looking down at your attire.

Black jeans and a white button up.

You were safe.

Playing with his cell keys for a minute, you were finally able to click the door open, the sight of the young man in his rough twenties sitting on his bed greeting you as soon as you walked in.

"Hello Hanako."
You greeted with a smile, a lot more confident now after your session with mitsuba.
"I'm y/n l/n, your new doctor."

Golden orbs snapped towards you, a Cheshire Cat grin crawling onto his lips as he tipped the hat that laid conveniently on his head. You made note that patients could indeed own personal items in this hospital.

"Nice to meet you y/n. I'm hanako-san if the toilets."
He giggled, your brows raising in fake surprise.

"Wow, youre the school mystery everyone talks about?"
You gasped, playing along with his game for now.

"Yes! The one and only."
He cheered, standing from his seat to give a fancy bow.

It was only now when you noticed just how tall he was compared to you. Even with his cheery aura you couldn't help but think that he'd 100% win if he ever decided to go against your ways or cross the line with you.

"My, my. It's an honour to meet you then."

"Please, the honour is all mine. Sit!"
He cheered, sitting back down on his bed where he patted the spot next to him. An action which you happily complied to.
"What shall we talk about?"

"Tell me about yourself first!"
You happily cheered as he grinned.

"Alright! Well I'm the seventh school mystery. I'll grant any wish you ask of me in exchange of a prize. My best friends are Yashiro and Kou. My archenemie are Teru and Tsukasa and I like donuts."
He grinned as you returned the expression.

"Hey! I like donuts too!"

"Really?! What flavour?! Mines is chocolate!"

The session with hanako went smoothly, you guys chatted up a storm and he even showed you a game that he calls 'double double this this'. Said he always plays it with the wall because no one else is brave enough to play with him.

When you asked him why no one was brave enough to play with him he only shrugged his shoulders. But you still kept that piece of information to yourself, deciding to ask another doctor about his doings later on.

"Ah!"
You exclaimed, looking down at the watch on your wrist that indicated you had gone five minutes over your limit with him.
"I'm sorry hanako."
You frowned.

The male instantly stopped rambling about his 'adventures' in the spirit world, turning to you with confused eyes as you began picking yourself up and heading to the door. The male of course following close behind.

"Im sorry, our session already ended. I need to get going to see other patients."

His dark and thin brows furrowed in confusion before a jolly laugh escaped his mouth, almost soothing you from the fear that you had begun to feel under his intimidating stare.

Almost.

It all went to dust when he stopped laughing and stared down at you with the same sinister look he had before. Even more intense this time.

"You're joking! I thought you were being serious for a second."

Your mouth opened and closed like a fish. Wanting to say something but not having the courage to. Instead, you just casually reached out a hand for the doorknob behind you, your eyes still stuck on the male who flared at the movements you were making.

"You're not leaving me, are you?"
He asked sternly, moving towards you who instantly flinched and lost track of where the doorknob sat.
"You're not being like all my other doctors, right?!"
He raised his voice.

Your body shook. Never before had you been alone in a room with an emotionally unstable man, especially as bad as this one.

"H-hanako, I-"

"NO!"
He screamed, slamming a hand on the door that you had finally begun to open up. The door letting off a loud slam as it closed shut.
"YOU STAY WITH ME!"
He yelled.

Your body shook, a whimper escaping your lips.

It was only now, in your horrified state that his eyes softened. Reluctantly stepping back as you bolted it out of the room, leaving the male to ponder over his actions as the sound of the door clicking shut resonated around the room.