Hanako x reader

Requested by @Kreteor

Headass this is the last request I got and honestly I'm kinda sad about that,,, I have another one shot in mind that I'll do but I probably won't update after that until I get another request. Also! You can request as many times as you want. I'm happy to write as many stories.

"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"
Yashiro called out for you as you ran faster, your heart beating loudly in your chest as you cried anime tears.

"I NEED TO CHANGE!"
You yelled back, turning the corner towards the girls bathroom, completely disappearing from her sight.

The girl sighed, shaking her head as she turned towards Kou who was waiting to walk you both towards the volleyball court, planning to cheer you on with Yashiro as you practised with your team.

"She said she needs to change first, can we wait for her for a bit?"
She asked as the male nodded happily.

"Of course!"
He waved her off, though, soon his happiness became slight worry.
"But wasn't that where Hanako's toilet is?"

"ohmygodimgonnabesolateifidonthurryupillcry-"

You muttered quickly and quietly under your breath as you ran into the bathroom, rushing into the last stall before harshly throwing the door closed behind you. Your shirt basically getting ripped to shreds at the speed you were changing.

Quickly tugging your skirt off, cringing once seeing the coincidently matching bra and booty shorts,
(Booty shorts>underwear,,, I'm sorry but they're SO COMFORTABLE)
You began digging into your bag, searching helplessly for the volleyball uniform you loved so much.

You were so focused that you barely even got to catch the low chuckle and hand that creeped around your waist, a shrill shriek escaping your lips as you whipped your head around to look at the owner of the limb.

Golden eyes stared intensely into your own, a wide grin on his features as dark hair framed his face.

"Who do we have here?"
He chuckled, pressing his chest onto your back so you were flush against the bathroom door.

Your body shivered under the heat of the moment, this strange boy just appearing out of thin fucking air and all of a sudden taking control?

Yeah, no. We're not having that.

Drawing your elbow back into his stomach with as much force as possible, you slipped out from under his weight. Running out of the stall as he toppled over, not even caring if another girl saw you naked. Quickly getting your shorts and shirt on, you flared at the male whom now recovered from the attack.

"Not gonna lie..."
He laughed, his smug face soon scrunching up in pain.
"You're stronger than I thought."

Bending over, he clutched his stomach as you stared in disgust.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE?!"
You exclaimed as he looked up with a raised brow.

"What do you mean?"
He asked, standing straight while keeping a comforting hand on his stomach.
"You're the one that came into my territory."
He shrugged as you huffed.

"Your territory?! This is the girls bathroom!"

"Yeah, and school mystery number 7's territory."
He shrugged, picking his ear with his pinky as your eyes widened.

"Hanako-san of the toilets..."
You muttered as he grinned.

"That's me."

Before you could add anything else, your eyes widened in realisation. You had spent far too long here.

"SORRY IM GONNA BE LATE."
You suddenly exclaimed, startling him as you rushed past him and out of the toilets, waving at him as you ran off.

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you towards the classroom where your two friends said they'd wait for you, a sigh of relief leaving your lips once seeing them both.

"Y/n!"
Yashiro called out with worries eyes.
"It's been 10 minutes! Where were you?!"

"I'm the toilets!"
You panted, reaching them in a rush as you placed your hands on your knees.
"But you will never guess what happened."

Yashiros eyes darted to Kou who shared the same surprised look.

"What?"

"I basically got groped by Hanako-san of the toilet."

"WHAT?!"