Teru x reader

Requested by @knightcore7012

This one didn't have any extra details so I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted ʅ)ʃ

"Teru, hurry up."

For someone as perfect as the male next to you, he sure was slow. Taking his precious time to pack up his stuff before heading out the door with you.

"I will never understand why you're so impatient."
He sighed.

Being the female school captain had its perks. You got offered more experiences and opportunities, for to go places, meet new and important people and of course got recommended to various collages and universities around your area for once you finish secondary school.
One of the not so great perks. Having to work with Teru Minamoto, the school prince.

Of course you had nothing against the male, he had never done you any wrong. There was just an unspoken dislike between you two.

Okay, maybe dislike wasn't the best work but you get what I mean. You two just never got along.

"Do we have any school meetings today?"
You asked as you both turned down the hallway, preparing yourself for the endless amount of work that you'd have to do once arriving to your little president club room.

"Not that i know of."
He replied, smiling and waving at the hoard of fan girls that were just about ready to pass out.

You glanced at the male from the side of your eyes before scoffing, sadly grabbing his attention as he turned to you with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"

"Oh nothing,"
You shrugged.
"I just can't believe how many girls are basically dying to get in your pants."

An amused smile found its way onto his lips as he chuckled, already used to your snarky comments that you would throw out every once in a while.

"You're one to talk. As if you don't get notes in class every five minutes from boys who wanna take you whole."

If there was one thing you enjoyed about Teru Minamoto, if anything, was his comments and comebacks. They were never boring nor particularly hurtful. He never called you mean names or suggested anything, he just pointed out the obvious and used it against you in a joking manner. Something you didn't notice he had gotten from you.

"Yeah, yeah. At least I'm not the third year prince."

"Whatever you say, queen of the guys."

"Say, why don't you get yourself a girlfriend? That way maybe you'll have someone else to walk to our club everyday."

"What if I don't want a girlfriend?"

"Why wouldn't you want a girlfriend?"

He was really starting to get on your nerves by now. Each comment you threw at him to get under his skin just kept coming back to you.

"Because then I won't be able to walk with you."

"But then- wait. What?"

Stopping in your tracks you stared at the back of the boy who walked two more steps before stopping in front of you, the hallways now empty with only you two.

This was his chance.

"What do you mean?"
You asked as he turned to you with a smile.

"You know what I mean."
He replied softly as your eyes widened.

"Y-you... you can't."
You stuttered, his face scrunching up into that of confusion as you continued.
"You're the school prince. The cutest girl in school likes you!"

By now he began walking to you who replied with stepping backwards.

"Every girl in the school likes you! I'm mean to you, I've never been nice."
You continued, your cheeks growing red at the closing distance and the confident look he held.

"I'm not worth it-"

A kiss.

That's all it took for him to make you stop doubting yourself. All your insecurities and fears flying away at the feeling of his warm skin on yours.

You should've pulled away. His fan girls would most definitely be coming after you, throwing nasty comments and threatening you.

But you didn't want to.

So you melted into it, wrapping your arms around his neck and closing the rest of the space in between you two as he smiled into the kiss, his hands moving from your cheek down to your waist.

It must've been a couple of seconds but it had you completely out of breath by the time he pulled away for air, a red shade on his cheeks as he smiled at you, his hold never faltering.

"You've always been perfect, even with your attitude or comments. No matter how much you make fun of me or push me away it's just gonna make me keep loving you more and more."

You smiled softly before hiding your face in his chest, his soft breathing and rapid heartbeat bringing you a sense of warmth that you hadn't even realised you longed for.

"I love you too, idiot prince."