Mystery number 6 x reader

This was made for my wife lmao,,, who's he?? Idk,,, but he's boutta steal her from me and I'm not here for it

Soft e/c eyes, plush lips, soft skin, a perfect figure. He loved it all.

Dark eyes trailed over your face, your figure peacefully sleeping on his stomach as he stroked the soft patch of hair. His fingers running through your locks with ease. Admiration couldn't even begin to describe how he saw you, love wouldn't be enough to say what he felt for you. He wanted to protect you, love you like no other, keep you in his arms and make you see yourself like he saw you.

He wanted you to see the universe that he was able to peek into every time your precious orbs met his own.

Stars danced around him, the lightweight feeling of you pressed flushed onto him sending him into heaven. The soft snores that left your lips only making the male swoon even more.

You had been always been an energetic girl whom loved to spend all of her energy and crash into a heavy, much needed sleep just about anywhere you could find. This time, being on him.

He smiled at the memory of just a few minutes ago, when you were sat on his lap, your hands softly caressing his rough horns as he watched your eyes twinkle in wonder.

You were almost like a child.

He wanted to show you the world, take you flying to see the most beautiful parts that this planet had to offer. He wanted to hold your hand while you both walked through Disneyland, he wanted to kiss you at sundown on a beautiful, tropical beach and he wanted to hug you as you watched the fireworks go off in some popular city.

He wished to one day bring you the adventure you longed for. He only wished you wouldn't forget about him when all these opportunities did come.

The stars in the sky would one day be touched by your soft palms, he would make sure of it. You had always talked about how much you wanted to fly off and sleep in the stars of the night blanket above, wanting to dance the song that twinkling gave off. You wanted to reach out and hold a star, grab it and keep it in your pocket to keep.

Your star.

A star so beautiful unlike no other, he wanted to give it to you. Heck, he wanted to give you the world, free it of pollution and unfair statuses before giving it to you pure and clean.

He wanted to see your smile, the same smile you always have on your lips when he lets you play with his hair, or jump on his back, or play with his horns.

He wanted to be the cause of the stars that circled in your eyes, the stars that appeared when he got you food, or helped you understand something you hadn't before, or when you see a friend you hold dearly.

Words couldn't explain the love he had for you. After having thought that no one was meant for him after decades, you finally waltzed in and chased away those insecurities with your bright smile and spontaneous personality.

An angel, he'd call you.

A blessing to his life, the light on his dark stormy days. Bursting into his boundaries the minute you're informed that he's upset, holding onto him as he lets his tears soak your clothing.

You had always been good at comforting, after all.

You acted like a princess, energetic, rebellious and creative but you were nothing less of a queen. He knew that. You were independent and strong, outspoken and not afraid to bite back. You were a puppy, an adorable but rather fierce puppy.

There were times when he got mad at himself, disappointed that he couldn't be any better for you. Upset that he couldn't actually give you the world, nor each star in the sky, nor a trip to Disneyland like you had dreamed for ever since you were alive and little. You, being the angel you are, always assured him you didn't mind, being more than happy just being with him and him alone. Always having a smile on your face around him, being understanding and considerate.

And even though he wanted to give you more, he couldn't. Not now.

For now, he could settle with holding you close, letting you doze off in his arms as he stared at the grassy field that his boundary provided.