Jealous! Hanako x reader

Requested by @MARIWAIFU

"TSUKASA COME BACK HERE!"

Your giggles along with the males laughter rang throughout the building as you chased after him.

Tsukasa ran as quickly as he could, you and natsuhiko catching up to him by the second.

"ILL NEVER LET YOU GUYS CATCH ME!"
He exclaimed childishly, almost dropping the phone that he was running with.

"If you drop her phone then she's going to get mad!"
You warned as he sent a thumbs up over his shoulder.

Hanako watched as you happily ran after his brother, a new feeling of petty anger bubbling up in his stomach.

He knew he was jealous. It wasn't very rare of him to feel it but it was still annoying to deal with it every time it did happen.

"Oi! Y/n!" He called out to you whom only yelled out a 'yeah?' In response before continuing to chase his brother.

He didn't know why he was so jealous. It was his brother, he respected the feelings he held towards the female spirit. He also knew about tsukasa's undying love for Sakura so why was he like this? Because you're attention was on tsukasa instead of him? Because you always spend your free time with them instead of with him?

Who knew.

All he knew was that he yelled out a small 'never mind' before leaving you to deal with his twin.

"Hey y/n."
A calm Sakura called.

You quickly jogged over to her, ignoring the protests from tsukasa, and greeted her with a smile.

"What's wrong?"

The green haired girl smiled softly before turning to look at the spot where hanako once stood.

"You know he's jealous, right?"
She asked calmly as you chuckled.

"Why would he be jealous? It's not like he likes me or anything."
You laughed as the girl in front of you sighed.

"You Can really be so dense sometimes."

You tilted your head in a questioning manner as she shook her head.

"He's liked you for a long time now. Why can't you see that?"
She asked as you laughed.

"He couldn't possibly like me. He likes Yashiro! Besides, what would he like about me?"
You scoffed, a pink hue appearing on your cheeks at the thought of the honourable number seven liking you.

"Actually!"
Tsukasa called out from besides you suddenly, scaring you out of your skin as he snickered before continuing.
"He does like you! A lot. Would even consider it love by now if I'm honest."
He shrugged.

Your face exploded into a tint of red. All the times that he flirted with you, made inappropriate comments, protected you or became shy around you all made sense now.

"Alright then I need to go now."
You announced hurriedly before running down to the girls bathroom, smiling once hearing your friends cheering you on.

"HANAKO!"

You slammed the door of the bathroom open, laughing slightly when hanako flinched before turning to you.

"Y/n?"
He tilted his head as you walked up to him.

Looking up at him, due to the height difference sadly, you smiled before cupping his cheeks.

"You dummy. I love you too."

You watched in awe as his confused face turned into one of pure joy. His arms sneaking around your waist as he pulled your body onto his.

"Should've said so sooner."

He wasted no time to collide his lips with yours, his body warmth making you smile into the kiss as you played with his hair.

'I finally have my happily ever after...'

BONUS:

"I told you she'd confess."
A very excited natsuhiko exclaimed in a whisper just outside of the bathroom door.

Sakura watched the two boys with crossed arms as they peeked into the bathroom.

"Come on!"
She whisper yelled, grabbing them both by the ear before dragging them away.
"Let them have their moment!"