Natsuhiko x shy! reader

SOME OF YALL NEED TO CHILL-
HOLY HECK I JUST HAD TO MUTE THREE PEOPLE FROM MY STORIES CAUSE THEY WERE ARGUING ABOUT THE 'FAVE CHARACTER OIKAWA' THING FROM THE HANAKO X READER ONESHOT LIKE WHY DO YALL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO EACHOTHER BC OF A FICTIONAL C H A R A C T E R
IM SO CLOSE TO JUST DELETING THESE ONESHOTS IN GENERAL BC OF THIS OH MY GOD LMAOO

SOME OF YALL NEED TO CHILL- HOLY HECK I JUST HAD TO MUTE THREE PEOPLE FROM MY STORIES CAUSE THEY WERE ARGUING ABOUT THE 'FAVE CHARACTER OIKAWA' THING FROM THE HANAKO X READER ONESHOT LIKE WHY DO YALL HAVE TO BE SO MEAN TO EACHOTHER BC OF A FICTION...

Requested by @Sugar_HeroineX

Someone finally requested my other boyfriend-

Interacting was never your strong suit. You were never social nor spontaneous, you'd always sit at the back of the class away from everyone, nodding along to those who did talk to you and only speaking once in a while. Even then, it was barely above a whisper.

So when Natsuhiko moved into your school, bringing his outgoing and confident persona, you were scared. He wasn't afraid to talk to anyone, teacher or student, male or female, young or old, he considered everyone his friend. Sometimes even flirting with some. You, sadly, being one of those people.

"Hey cutie."
The devil himself winked, grin widening when you sent him a glare and dug your nose deeper into your book.

The class was busy chatting up a storm, the teacher having let you all off to do your own thing once finishing your work. Natsuhiko deciding to place a chair in front of your table and try to get something out of those adorable lips of yours.

"How's it going?"
He smiled, tipping the book away from your face slightly as you sighed, only nodding.
"Still not gonna talk to me?"
He laughed, you nodding once again.

"That's fine!"
He cheered, surprising you slightly.
"I can settle with a yes or no conversation."

He was a mystery, while others walked away after their first attempt to talk to you, he stayed. Smiling and talking about his day even though he knew you just ignored him. It's not like you didn't like him, quite the opposite actually. His brow eyes had captured you around the third conversation he stirred up with you, his cat-like lips always stretched up in a smile that warmed you up inside, his fluffy hair almost inviting you to play with it. He was your crush.

"And then I said, 'you look like Fiona, a beautiful Fiona! Can I be your shrek?'. Was that even a good pickup line?"

You stifled a giggle at his story, a giggle that he did not fail to notice. A proud smile etching on his lips at the fact he just made the most stoic girl in class, crack her cold mask.

However, when you tilted your head, a brow raised, he snapped back into reality. Clicking his fingers and letting his mouth form into an 'o'.

"I haven't told you about Sakura! Have I?"

That's another thing you've grown to love about him.

He needed no words.

He could read your expressions like an open book, not even having to make a face before he caught onto what your were thinking. The simple raise of your brow, tilt of your head, stars in your eyes. It was all enough for him to know what to say next.

However, he did not know that what he would say next would even impact you.

"Sakura is the most beautiful girl in the world! She's a third year though and probably doesn't like me but that won't stop me!"
He cheered, his fist balling up with determination.

Determination you wished he had for you.

Softly, you clapped your hands. Catching him by surprise, he looked at you with slightly wide eyes, though soon softening at the smile you held on your face. You head slowly nodding with your movements.

"Thanks y/n."
He smiled, leaning on your table to grin.

Hyuuga Natsuhiko. The upcoming school prince and a ladies-man. The man whom, quite loudly, stole your heart, the heart of a silent girl.

The heart of a shy girl whom only realised her feelings when it was too late.