Asylum- pt 4

Bruh moment,,, I had 10k reads on this book last night and now it's at 13k 🥺💞
Also,,, thanks for 100 followers??? Wth???
Why do y'all even read my stories honestly,, they kinda 💩

WARNING: mentions of mental disorders, depression, violence, self harm, anxiety and other problems will be mentioned in this one-shot. Please read with caution if sensitive to that.

The click of your heels was heard in his room as you began walking away, the joyous smile he once wore disappearing as a frown took its place. Tears threatening to escape his eyes.

He didn't like being alone. He preferred the room with you in it. With your laugh, your voice, your smile. It just felt warmer.

But now, all he could do is curl into a little ball and grip his head. Praying for tomorrow to come quicker so he can relish in your presence again.

Teru Minamoto

Brother of Kou Minamoto, Teru had convinced himself that he was a ghost exterminator that was put on earth to save humanity from evil spirits.

Attempted to murder Amane and Mitsuba in his third year of high school. Partly tortured his best friend, Akane Aoi, after being convinced that he was working with spirits.

Do not bring up any topics of spirits or the supernatural.

Do not let near or bring up Mitsuba, Amane or Akane.

If breaking down, comfort by hugging and taking him to see Kou.

The beating of your heart quickened once more, possibilities of him acting like Amane had rushing through your brain as your hand rested on the doorknob of the room. Not having the guts to actually turn it.

'Its just a patient. Plus, Amane let me go. Itll be fine.'
You cheered yourself on, taking a few deep breaths before finally opening the door.

The window's curtain fluttered in the light breeze that entered the room. The boy whom had been reading a book on his bed, turning to look up at you.

He was handsome. That's all it took for your confidence to completely disappear.

But now that you looked back on it. Was everyone in this damned hospital good looking, or only your patients and that doctor?

Shaking that thought aside though, you greeted him with a smile.

"Hello, I'm y/n l/n. Your new doctor."

The male smiled, his eyes glistening in the light of the window as he set his book aside before standing to walk towards you. Taking your hand in his before shaking it softly.

"Teru Minamoto. Hope we can get along."
He smiled.

You sat with the boy on the bed, allowing him to tell you about the book he was reading. The characters and adventures they were having in the land of neverland.

"So Peter Pan is a magical boy that takes children away?"
You asked curiously, pretending as if you'd never heard of the story.

"Yep. He takes them away so they never age, but Wendy says they need to go back to see their parents."
He smiled, turning to a certain page where one said had the story and the other had a picture of the brunette seemingly trying to convince the magical boy to allow their return.

"Sounds interesting."
You hummed.

The male grinned, nodding his head as he scooted back on the bed so his back was resting on the wall. However, what surprised you was when he wrapped his arms on your waist and pulled you back next to him, letting out a pleased sigh when you were just close enough to read the book with him.

"I'll read it to you."

Teru, like his brother, was a sweetheart. He was a gentleman and an excited child in one person. He too seemed normal, if it weren't for the things he'd do that'd sometimes cross your comfort boundaries. Of course you took note of that though as he happily rested his head on your shoulder and continued his reading.

It wasn't much that he did wrong. Just the unexpected hug, tickles, kiss on the cheek. Nothing that made you extremely uncomfortable but it was obvious he wasn't stable. It's as if he had the mindset of a child. Not knowing boundaries and personal space.

Apart from that however, your session was relaxing. It was nice listening to his rather deep voice tell the tales of the never boys and the romance that blossomed between Wendy and peter only to get separated in the end as Wendy grew into adulthood. Leaving the young boy behind, only to live in her memories.

"You know."
Teru muttered as you opened the door to his room, ready to head off towards your last patient.
"You and i are kind of like Peter Pan and Wendy!"
He grinned, throwing his arms around you once more as your face was squished into his chest.

You hesitantly wrapped your arms around his torso before letting out a hearty laugh.

"Is that so?"
You questioned as he nodded, separating from you as he smiled.

"The only difference would be that at the end, I won't let you go."