Amane x spirit! Reader

Requested by @Miocycle_

"Have you heard about the school mystery number 8?"

Whispers were heard in the library as the dark haired boy sighed. He just wanted to get his work done but the on going whispers about the most recent supernatural occurrence just kept distracting him.

"They say that if you go behind the school where the small pond with koi fish is, there's a girl that will bless you with good luck and wealth if you do what she asks of you."
He heard a girl whisper as her friend gasped.

"I thought that was just a rumour!"
She whispered back as the girl nodded.

"They say she disappeared for years but last week people saw her again. Though, be careful. They say if you displease her or don't do what she says then she'll haunt you for the rest of your life in her scary form."
She shivered, her friend soon shushing her out of fear of summoning the spirit on accident.

Amane sighed, rolling his eyes at their behaviour before putting his full attention back on the work in front of him.

Yet, something didn't feel right. It's as if something was calling for him. Someone was calling for him.

"Goddamnit..."
he muttered under his breath, closing his book before placing it into his bag. Not being able to concentrate whatsoever.

Walking out of the building, he took a deep breath. The autumn wind making him hide his mouth into his scarf as he begun his dreaded walk home.

Yet before he could step out the gates of the school, something caught his eye.

There, at the corner of his vision, a figure in a beautiful kimono sprinted towards the back of the school. Disappearing once turning the corner, being blocked from his sight by the building.

He arched his brow in confusion, finding someone running to the secluded area in such an attire quite weird. And so, he let his curiosity get the better of him as he followed.

A sweet hum sounded out through the area as the male turned around the building. His golden eyes locking on the figure that was crouched down, feeding the koi fish.

"They say that if you go behind the school where the small pond with koi fish is...."

His eyes widened as he stared at her, soft h/l h/c hair styled beautifully as flower and butterfly clips scattered on it. Her white and red kimono falling on her body graciously and beautifully.

Her e/c eyes watched the fish dance around as they ate the small pieces of bread she threw at them peacefully, her pink plump lips stretched slightly into a beautiful smile.

His cheeks reddened, his heart racing slightly as he gripped the corner of the building.

No one said anything about her being drop dead gorgeous.

Her humming soon came to a stop as she stood, her eyebrows furrowing as she pouted her lips. Her eyes soon snapping up to look at him.

"Who are you?"
You asked, your voice sweet like honey to his ears as he stepped out of his hiding spot.

Swallowing the lump in his throat, he straightened himself up.

"Amane Yugi."
He choked out as you studied him.

"What is your wish?"
You tilted your head, it wasn't every day a boy came to see you. Usually it was only girls.

The boy hesitated for a moment. Not really knowing what his wish was. But soon, he replied.

"I want to go to the moon."
He replied as your eyes widened slightly, soon returning back to normal as you nodded your head.

"Very well-"

"And I want you to come with me."

"So that's how you two met?"
Yashiro asked with stars in her eyes as you nodded, a small laugh escaping your lips.

"He wouldn't leave me alone after that."
You commented with a smug smile as the male spirit shook his head.

"You say that as if you don't enjoy my company."

Yashiro sighed dreamily, Kou sweat dropping at her ways.

"How romantic~!"
She sung as you chuckled, turning to look at Hanako whom looked at you with loving eyes.

"Romantic, indeed."