Hanako x pervy! Reader x tsukasa

Requested by @itsYukii

I'm gonna love writing this one.

Walking around the school, a mischievous smile crept onto your face. Maybe you had been spending far too much time with hanako, his perverted ways being adopted by you as you now took it upon yourself to perv on the twin spirits that haunted the school.

"Hanako~"
You sung, waltzing into the toilet he haunted.

"Y/n?"
He raised a brow, Kou and Yashiro soon stopping their cleaning to greet you.
"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be cleaning your boundary?"

You rolled your eyes, sending a small wave to the two who were with him before walking towards him.
"Why would I need to clean it if we're gonna make a mess tonight again?"
You asked innocently.

Kou's eyes widened as he chocked on his gasp, Yashiro rushing towards him to pat his back as you laughed at the male. Hanako only rolling his eyes at your ways.

"Very funny y/n."
He smirked.
"But im not sure you'd even be able to handle me."

Ignoring the fact that Kou once again chocked on another gasp, you smirked, placing your arms around his neck and bringing your torso closer to him. Something he only responded with placing his hands on your waist.

"You think you're funny?"
You asked with a smug expression as the male looked away with thoughtful eyes, his hum making vibrations run through your body.

"Yes."

Scoffing, you let go, walking away with a swing of your hips as you big goodbye to your two human friends whom were complete blushing messes.

Once the door shut behind you, Yashiro turned towards the spirit whom held the same smug expression.

"Hanako-kun? Are you and y/n dating?"

The spirit shook his head, much to his dismay.

"Nah. But she's gonna go annoy my brother now, she'll be back later."
He smiled, turning away from them as they awkwardly continued their cleaning.

"Tsukasa~"

The broadcast's room door was swung open as you skipped in. Not even wasting a moment to locate the male and take a seat on his lap.

"How's my favourite ghost going?"
You smiled.

"I don't know, ask mitsuba."
He laughed as you puffed your cheeks.

"Humorous. Anyways! I'm bored."
You announced as Sakura walked into the room, her emotionless orbs widening in surprise once spotting you.

"Y/n."
She smiled as you happily ran to her, sharing a quick hug.

"Sakura! I missed you."
You cheered as the greenette nodded.

From the corner of you eye you spotted Tsukasa staring intently at the both of you. A horrible idea instantly popping into your mind.

Pressing your body to hers, making sure your chests were touching more specifically, you whined.

"Sakura~ I need someone to rock my world for a couple of hours~!"

She raised a brow in confusion, not getting the message. But Tsukasa sure did as he chuckled.

"Y/n, stop. Sakura won't like that."
He laughed as you turned to him with lidded eyes, lips slightly pouting.

"Would you?"
You asked, batting your eyelashes innocently as you bit down the smirk that threatened to appear.

Sakura, catching onto what was going on, rolled her eyes. Picking up her bag as she walked to the door.

"You two do whatever you want. I'm not gonna be here for it."
She announced before leaving, your body heating up at the possibilities that could happen now.

"See? Look at what you've done."
Tsukasa spoke lowly, his voice making a shiver run down your spine as he walked towards you. His taller figure intimidating you but god damn did you want this.
"This is what happens when you get a guy excited."
He smirked.

Before he could make another move, the door was swung open. Your eyes turning to meet the almost exact same pair of golden orbs as a smug expression found its way onto his lips.

"Did she get you riled up too, tsukasa?"
Hanako asked as he walked towards you both, his hat soon being taken off as he unbuttoned the black jumped to reveal a white shirt.

"Yep."
He replied happily, following his brothers movements as you began freaking out.

"W-wAIT IT WAS A JOKE!"
You exclaimed, putting your hands in front of you.

If you were being honest, you thought you were just gonna make out with one of them. But I guess they had different intentions as their golden eyes glowed with a tint of mischief.

However, before they could do anything, you bolted it out of the room. Both of them following hot on your trail.