Teru x reader

Imma write a Leon x reader x raihan book one day and no one can stop me.

Requested by @anne200512

Soulmates. A rather amazing and beautiful concept. The first words that your soulmate shall say to you shall be written in neat cursive letters on your wrist only minutes after you're born.

Some, don't ever find their soulmate. It's understandable, after all destinies and people change. Some might not want to meet their soulmates, avoiding the person that says those first words as soon as they escape their lips, others not even knowing who their soulmate is due to the simple 'hi' that's written on their wrist.

Its beautiful but painful for some.

Looking down at your wrist, a frown settled on your lips.
'Move.'

The words were cursive and neat, a contradiction to the rather cold command. You just hoped your soulmate wasn't one of those bullies at school. Alas, none of them had those be the first words to you. Which in a way made you happy yet disappointed.

It's not like you were obsessed with finding your soulmate, quite the opposite actually. You enjoyed not having found them, having the liberty to like who you want to like without having this constant nagging that the words on your wrist had to be their first words was refreshing.

And with that mindset, it lead you to crushing on the school prince.
Teru Minamoto.

A sweet boy, smart, handsome and funny. He was every girls dream man, though many gave up on liking him once realising his first words towards them were not the ones on their wrists. It was funny, seeing their hopes raise and then drop in a matter of seconds. But it's not like you were any different, you just weren't going to talk to him, not wanting to hear his first words.

You were fine watching from afar.

The school day had ended soon enough, the afternoon sun having begun taking its leave as it gifted the world with an orange and yellow lighting.

Waving your friends off, you begun putting on your earphones and went on your way. The music in your ears making you have a hop in your step.

Days like these were always your favourite, the lighting and the warm breeze that accompanied you on your way home making you happy and peaceful. Distracted even.

So distracted that you didn't bother with looking both ways when crossing a street.

It happened in a flash, one second you were happily crossing the street and the second you were pushed to the ground. The last words you heard before the crash being 'move'.

Some people, as sad as it is to accept, have their soulmates last words on their wrists rather than their first. Though they don't really know until after they're gone.

Some are sad.
'I love you' 'I'm sorry' 'I wish I was your soulmate'

While others are depressing, showing that your soulmate never knew you until the end of their lives.
'Im sorry, who are you?' 'Can i have your number, cutie?' 'Excuse me miss, you dropped this.'

Others, are terrifying.
'Please don't hurt me.' 'Do you see that?' 'We aren't alone, are we?'

Some are 'move'.

Your eyes were swelling with tears, holding the blonde haired male that you had only just begun to love dying in your arms. His blue eyes were weak, falling close with each blink he took. Words couldn't come out of your lips, you could only hold him close as the people around called for an ambulance.

He was dying.

And what caught your attention, was there were no words on his wrists.

But now it made sense to him.

All his life he though his soulmate would die before he met them, maybe they would never even meet or maybe he just didn't have a soulmate.

But here you were, holding him tight and protectively as he slipped in and out of consciousness.

He would die before you got to say anything.

And sadly, there was no changing that.