Prologue.

*At The Dhawan's*

Deepika, Varun, Katrina and Athiya were sitting around in the living room watching TV.

"Where did mom and dad go?" Varun asked, breaking the silence.

"I heard that they went to visit a friend of theirs in the hospital, right Deepee?" Katrina turned to her sister.

"Yeah, I don't know who exactly, but they went to visit someone at the hospital." Deepika told them.

A few seconds passed by when the doorbell rang, and just as one of the housekeepers was going to open it Athiya stopped her on the way and went to open it herself.

"Ranveer, hey!" Athiya greeted her soon-to-be brother-in-law with a small hug.

"Hey little girl, how are you?"Ranveer smiled at her as she pulled away and let him in, closing the door behind him.

"I'm good, and I'm not little anymore." Athiya said rolling her eyes making him chuckle at her, "Come in, Deepika is in the living room." Athiya led the way inside the living room.

"Hey guys." Ranveer said as he stepped in the room,making everyone look at him.

"Ranveer, hi!" Varun and Katrina said in sync - twins things - as they got up and gave Ranveer a hug.

"Hey babe, how are you?" Deepika smiled at him as she gave him a tight hug, "When did you come back from Germany?" She asked him as they pulled away and sat down next to each other.

"I came back today, and I thought why not surprise you." He pulled her closer to him and they all stayed there talking about everything and nothing.

"Ranveer, do you know that dad gave Deepee the responsibility of being the principal at the college and high school this year?" Varun asked him, changing whatever subject they were talking about.

"Really?" Ranveer asked turning to look at his fiancée just for her to nod her head in confirmation, "But which college and which school?" He enquired.

"The ones where these three will be studying. You know that there's only one college that is built right next to one of our schools, and they're like the same building so there's just one principal needed. So dad gave me that responsibility to keep an eye on them since this is their last year and they should be pretty serious about their studies." Deepika gestured to her siblings.

"Well, that's good. I'm pretty sure that's the same college that my siblings transferred to, isn't it?" Ranveer asked the twins.

"Yep, it's the same one. When Varun came back, we sat all together and decided to go to this college so we all transferred to it for our last year." Katrina explained.

"Cool, that way you guys will stay together." Ranveer said.

"Anyways, I'm gonna head upstairs to my room. See ya guys." Varun stood up.

"See you." Deepika and Ranveer replied.

Varun left upstairs to his bedroom, and after half an hour he came back down all dressed up and ready to go out.

"Varun, where are you going?" Deepika asked him.

"I'm going out with the guys, today's the last day of the holidays so I wanna go chill a bit before going back to school tomorrow." Varun told his sister.

"Varun, can I go with you please? I'm bored here." Katrina asked him.

"Come on, Jacqueline will be there too." Varun told her and she ran upstairs to change and came back down in a few minutes.

"Listen guys, take care of yourself and tell Jacque not to waste money on useless things that she will never need or use." Ranveer told them, making them chuckle at their friend's obsession with buying useless stuff.

"Okay, don't worry." Varun responded.

"Let's go then." Katrina pulled her twin with her.

"Varun, Kat, can I go with you guys?" Athiya asked them.

"No, you're too young." Varun told her.

"It's not fair, you guys go out all the time and I stay at home." Athiya huffed out like a little kid.

"It's fine Athiya, let them go. You and I can go out too later today to do some shopping." Deepika assured her.

"Okay." Athiya smiled.

"You can go guys, and don't be late." Deepika told the twins.

"Okay." Varun and Katrina said at the same time before heading out and each one of them got into their car before driving off down the driveway and out of the gates and onto the road where they drove for 15 to 20 minutes until they reached the Cafe where they were meeting Jacqueline, Sidharth and Aditya.

They ate and drank something at the Cafe before heading out and into their cars as they roamed around the city for a while, and when it was already dark they headed to a club where they had a little fun before they all headed home because it was about to start getting late.

In the morning...

To be continued...

I hope you guys liked the prologue even though it doesn't give much about the characters or their relationships with each other, and you might have some questions about some stuff but believe me, everything will be clear as the story goes on.

If you did like this chap, please make sure to vote and comment your thoughts.

Thank you for reading🤗

Love you guys❤️

See y'all soon✨