47

During the next few days, everyone was doing a different thing, as they all planned and organized the upcoming wedding.

Some were helping the wedding-planning staff with decorations and stuff, others were rehearsing for the dances, others were helping with the costumes and the list goes on.

Later on, the following week, all wedding functions went well. At the Sangeet though, everyone performed to a song.

Varun and Alia performed to Samjhawan and Saturday Saturday.

Katrina and Ranbir performed to Galti Se Mistake.

Jacqueline and Shahid performed to the song Coca Cola Tu.

Disha and Tiger danced to Befikra.

Aditya and Parineeti danced to Aashiq Surrender Hua.

Kriti and Sidharth danced to Sweety Tera Drama.

Shraddha and Arjun danced to Dance Basanti.

And at the end of all the couples' performances, all of them danced together to Shava Shava.

The day after the Sangeet was the wedding day, which was a Saturday. Deepika and Ranveer got married in the morning and by evening, they were ready to go to the airport for their honeymoon in Turkey.

The next day, Sunday morning, everyone woke up pretty late before they all got ready and went down for breakfast.

They ate while keeping up small talk and conversation.

"Well, excuse me for now. I gotta go start packing." Varun said, after he was done with his meal, before he pushed his chair back and started getting up just to stand still, holding up a hand to his head as he hissed in pain.

"Varun!" Katrina and Alia yelled worriedly as the latter - who was sitting next to him - held his free hand for support.

"Beta, what happened?" Madhuri asked him.

"You okay?" Katrina asked him.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry, just a small headache." Varun assured them.

"What do you mean small? The same thing happened the other day as well." Sidharth pointed out.

"I swear it's nothing." Varun told them.

"It doesn't look like nothing.. You have to go see a doctor." Salman spoke up.

"There's no need, also, I don't need your opinion or your help." Varun rolled his eyes, not really looking at his dad.

"Varun, why are you taking to your father like that? Show some respect." Amir furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's fine, Amir." Salman held up his hand as if telling him to stop.

"Of course it's fine, because I have every right to talk to you that way after everything you've done." Varun seethed.

"Varun, please calm down and forget about it." Madhuri tried.

"No, mom, I will never forget about it no matter what." Varun looked at her.

"Can someone please explain what's going on. Madhuri, what's up with Varun and your husband?" Sanjay asked her.

"Just some small problems." Madhuri replied.

"If I were you mom, I wouldn't consider them small." Varun corrected commented.

"Enough!" Salman's hand met the table in a loud bang as he stood up from his chair, throwing up back harshly, making a few of them jump in fright.

"Yell, of course, that's all you do anyway. What do you say you slap me while you're at it." Varun glared at his dad, tone laced with humorless sarcasm.

"Varun, what are you talking about?" Ayushman asked him, eyes wide like pretty much most of the people around the table.

"Varun, man, can you please calm down a bit?!" Sidharth tried with him.

"No, I can't." Varun replied.

"Varun, let's go up to your room. Come on." Alia stood up to pull him with her.

"No, Alia. Let's talk so we can solve this right here right now." Varun stood his ground.

"Varun, I think it's better if you go up to your room so that you can rest before we head to the airport." Jacqueline suggested.

"Yeah, Varun. Let's go upstairs." Katrina nodded, standing up and walking to his other side.

"I-" Varun was about to say something when another wave of pain was felt in his forehead as he placed his hand back there, face contorted in a, painful expression.

"Varun, are you sure you're okay?" Anushka asked him.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Varun nodded slowly, not trying to make his head hurt more than it already did. Then he let his sister and girlfriend take him up to his room where he rested for a bit before he started packing just like everyone else was doing in their own rooms before they had to leave for the airport and take planes back home.

***

Fast forward to 7 months later...

The girls and guys were done with college, just graduated recently.

Tiger had started dating Disha, Aditya was with Parineeti, and Sidharth had finally told Kriti about his feelings and they were going out as well. Arjun caught feelings for Shraddha and had asked her out, an offer which she accepted. And Jacqueline and Shahid finally told their families about their relationship, just as Katrina and Ranbir did.

They had all started going to their parents' companies to learn everything about business before they started working there and maybe even taking over their parents later on, after they retire.

Varun, thought, had other plans for reasons no one really was aware of.

He was planning on moving back to London to take care of the newest family company that had just been built and launched in the city.

Him moving away was something everyone from his family to his friends knew.

Why he was moving away was something that no one knew except him.

All they knew was that he was moving to take care of the family business there.

Exactly 1 week before his flight to the UK, he called Alia to meet up with her.

It was a Sunday evening, and he had been driving around the city, thinking non-stop, before he called her and made plans for them to meet at their usual spot that overlooked the beach and was just calmer and quieter.

They arrived and were just hugging on the hood of Varun's car, watching the sky, the stars, the moon and their replica on the beach.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Alia looked up at him, smiling, after she remembered that he called her and wanted to meet because he had something he wanted to talk to her about.

"Uh... well, I've been thinking about this a lot.." Varun started, after letting out a heavy sigh, not looking Alia in the eyes.

"What? You're scaring me!" Alia chuckled, nervous nonetheless.

"Alia, I think it's better if we break up." Varun dropped the thought on her like it was nothing, but only he knew how hard it was to say those words to the love of his life.

... To be continued

SURPRISE!!! 2 updates on the same day, woo-hoo!!!

Hope you enjoyed reading them.

Will probably update tomorrow if everything goes to plan.