15

As they sat on the floor in Varun's room, forming a circle, they got a bottle and Katrina turned it first and it landed on Varun and Parineeti. Parineeti is the one to ask.

"Truth or dare?" Parineeti asked Varun.

"Truth." He replied.

"Okay, so what's the most childish thing you still do at this age?" Her question was.

"Um... Oh, I still take people's food or drinks and get a bite or a sip. For example, that day Alia was drinking coffee so when she put her cup down I took it and had a sip." Varun answered.

"That's it?" Parineeti asked, surprised.

"Yeah, what do you wanna hear? That I still pee my pants while sleeping." Varun joked making everyone chuckle.

"Okay, let's carry on." Alia said before turning the bottle which landed on Jacqueline and Arjun this time.

"Truth or dare?" Jacqueline asked him.

"Truth."

"So have you ever let someone take the blame for something you did, or blamed it on them?" Jacqueline's question was.

"Of course." Arjun replied making them laugh.

"He always blames stuff on me." Parineeti glared at her brother.

Turning the bottle next, it landed on Shahid and Sidharth.

"Truth or dare?" Shahid asked him.

"Dare." Sidharth chose.

"Okay then, give your phone to someone in the room and let them send whatever message they want to whichever contact number from the ones you have on your phone." Shahid told him.

"Okay, I'll give it to Varun then." Sidharth said as he took his phone out of his sweatpants pocket and handed it to Varun, "Varun, I trust you man."

"Who told you to, darling." Varun smirked at him as he took the phone in his hands, looked for the contact number saved under the name ex gf and sent her a message saying we still can solve things out🥺.

"Varun, why would you do that!" Alia - who was sitting next to Varun - tried scolding him as she suppressed her laughter.

"What did he do?" Sidharth looked between the pair, worried.

"Nothing, I just sent your ex girlfriend a message." Varun handed him his phone back so that he could see the message.

"I swear I'll get back at you for this one." Sidharth glared at him as he pocketed his phone.

"We'll see." Varun smirked at him.

Next, the bottle landed on Alia and Aditya.

"Truth or dare?" Alia asked him.

"Truth." Aditya replied.

"Okay, so what's the quality most of your friends think you have but you actually don't?"

"Loyalty. Most of them think I am loyal, but I'm really not." Aditya chuckled as the others cracked up.

"Such an ass, dude." Varun laughed.

The bottle next landed on Disha and Ranbir.

"Truth or dare?" Disha asked him.

"Dare." Ranbir chose.

"Then choose one of the people in the room and let them slap you." Disha told him.

"I'll choose Varun." Ranbir said as he leaned his face forward towards Varun.