19

"So... a guy asked me out on date tomorrow!" Katrina exclaimed excitedly.

"Really?" The girls asked her wide eyed.

"Yeah." Katrina nodded.

"Let me guess! Ranbir?" Alia smiled amusedly at her best friend.

"How did you know?" Katrina asked her.

"Well, everyone noticed the way he looked at you this past weekend." Alia shrugged.

"Yeah,he looked like he was head over heels." Jacqueline commented.

"Anyways, you said yes, didn't you?" Shraddha enquired.

"Of course." She replied.

"Well, have fun." Disha smiled at her.

"Thanks."

"But did he tell you where he's taking you? So that you know what to wear." Kriti wondered.

"No, he didn't tell me where. He said it's a surprise. But he told me what I can wear and that's why I'm going shopping today after school." Katrina told them.

"That's great." Jacqueline commented.

"Oh, wait a sec! You're going with me." Katrina pointed at Jacqueline.

"No, I can't. I'm going out with Shahid after school." Jacqueline told her.

"Well then, Alia will go. Right Alu?" Katrina gave her the puppy dog eyes.

"You don't need to give me the puppy dog eyes, I'll go with you. I don't have anything to do after school, anyway." Alia agreed with her just as the boys approached them.

"Hey!" Varun greeted as they stopped where the girls were sitting.

"Varun, you're going with me too." Katrina pointed at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked her.

"I'm going shopping." Katrina replied.

"Oh, and there's no one else who could go with you other than me. Here are the girls, they can go with you." Varun said sarcastically.

"Well, Alia is going with her. But Jackie is going out with Shahid and we're going out with the boys." Shraddha motioned to Sidharth and Aditya.

"Really?" Varun turned to look at his best friends.

"Yeah." Aditya nodded.

"And why don't I know about this?" Varun asked them.

"Well, now you know." Sidharth rolled his eyes at him.

"Oh, by the way, where's Pari. Why didn't she come today?" Kriti asked her brothers.

"She was tired a little bit, so my mom told her to stay home and rest." Ranbir told them.

"Girls, what do you say we pay her a visit in the evening?" Disha asked them.

"Okay." The girls agreed.

"Coming back to what's important, Varun are you going with me shopping after school or not?" Katrina asked her twin.

"Why me? I don't get it. Isn't Alia going with you?" Varun questioned.

"Yeah, but I need both your opinions." Katrina reasoned with him.

"Why do you even wanna go shopping? What's the occasion?" Varun raised his eyebrows.

"Varun, you're coming with us and that's final.. Now let's get to class." Alia said seriously before taking Varun's hand in hers and pulling him with her as their friends followed them chuckling.

***

After school was over, they all met outside of the school in the parking lot.

"Listen guys, when I'm back from shopping with Kat and Alia we should meet up. You'd be back from your going out with the girls too. Okay?" Varun asked the boys.

"Okay." Aditya and Sidharth nodded in agreement.

"Anyways, let's go." Katrina ushered them.

"Okay." Varun headed to his car.

"I'll drive first and you guys follow me." Katrina told them.

"Okay." Varun and Alia replied simultaneously.

They all got in their cars before driving off.

To be continued...