37

"You didn't think you'd go without me, did you?" Varun said as all four families stopped in front of him.

"Varun, what are you doing here?" Deepika asked him.

"How did you even come here?" Madhuri asked him next.

"Guys, why not board first and then we can ask him whatever questions we want." Ranveer told them and they all agreed as Sidharth and Aditya helped Varun up the stairs with his crutch, everyone following them inside.

Everyone took a seat and strapped themselves in as the plane took off, then Varun explained everything to them.

How he had planned to go with them all along, after he had that conversation with Deepika, he had felt bad that him not being with her on her wedding day would make her sad so he planned on surprising them.

"Now that we're done with the explanation, guys what do you say we go the big living room and hang out there?" Varun asked them and they all nodded in agreement before they followed him to the said room and sat all around it.

"I have a question," Shahid spoke up as soon as they were all sat down, "I noticed that when we spotted Varun, Alia wasn't that surprised. Did you know he was coming?" He asked making everyone turn to look at Alia and Varun.

"Yeah, I did. He told me a couple days back." Alia smiled into her boyfriend's chest.

"You jerk, why didn't you tell us too?" Aditya threw a cushion at him.

"I wanted to surprise you guys." Varun chuckled, easily grabbing the cushion with his free hand that wasn't around Alia.

"Either way, we're happy you're tagging along. Isn't that right babe?" Ranbir turned to look at Katrina.

"Yes, we are." Katrina smiled at her boyfriend.

Aditya - who was watching them - had a water cup in his hand which he unconsciously squeezed in his hand until it broke, making his palm bleed. The sound of glass breaking making everyone turn to look at him as he broke his gaze away from the happy couple and looked down at his bleeding hand.

"Adi, you okay?" Sidharth rushed to his brother's side.

"I am, don't worry." Aditya nodded, not looking at them.

"But your hand's bleeding." Shraddha said.

"It's just a small scratch, don't worry about it." Aditya dismissed them.

"Well, let's clean it." Jacqueline told him.

"You guys just stay here, I'll go wash it and clean it." Aditya stood up, rushing to the bathroom before anyone could say anything else.

"I swear there's something going on with him, it's been a couple days now that he's been acting all weird." Varun spoke up.

"Well, what say we talk about our costumes and all?" Alia asked.

"Good thing you mentioned that, I have an amazing idea for your costumes and mine. But I'll tell you about it when we're alone." Varun told her.

"And what about the dances?" Tiger asked next.

"That's the thing I'm most excited about." Arjun squealed like a little girl making everyone laugh.

"Varun and I had thought about this a long time ago before everything happened. We thought about the songs and the pairs. I'll send you guys everything in our groupchat so that you can check them out and let me know what you think." Katrina told them and they all nodded before she sent them everything as Aditya got back - a band-aid on his palm - and then they all continued to discuss dances and songs.

***

The plane landed in the afternoon and guards were waiting for them to escort them out without the paparazzi bothering them.

There were two limousines waiting for them at the airport's exit and the families split into two, each two taking one car.

The parents took one vehicle long with Deepika and Ranveer, while their kids took the other one along with Athiya and Sooraj.

15 minutes later, they arrived at the hotel they rented for the upcoming two weeks. Everyone checked in and got their key-cards to their suites.

Married couples got rooms together, Deepika got her own room - as well as Athiya - while Varun decided to share a room with Sidharth and Aditya. Alia shared a room with Katrina and Jacqueline while her sisters shared one room along with Parineeti. The Kapoor brothers got decided to share one room as Sooraj got one of his own too. Leaving all the empty ones to the guests and other family members who were invited to the wedding.

The hotel staff took everyone's baggage to their suites as they all headed to their rooms, took a shower and got ready before going back down to the hotel's backyard where the huge table was waiting for them with prepared lunch on it.

"Dad, when is everyone arriving?" Athiya asked her dad, as they all settled in around the table.

"They all should be here by night. So that tomorrow we start preparations and also choose the costumes. And the designers should be here by tomorrow, so everyone will go just as planned." Salman explained briefly.

"I can't believe I'm getting married!" Deepika spoke up making a few of them chuckle.

"Well, you better do honey, because we are getting married." Ranveer told her.

"Bro-in-law, I feel bad for you. I know Deepika looks all old and mature, but when it comes to this," Varun pointed to his head, "There's nothing in there. She's way childish than all of us combined. She can in any moment get up and be like let's play hide and seek. You better think more about yor decision." Varun joked making them laugh.

"Oh get out of here." Deepika rolled her eyes, a smile making its way on her face nonetheless.

"I don't have a problem with that, if she want to play I'll play with her." Ranveer added making everyone laugh even more.

"Varun, you're talking as if you don't know Ranveer. He's way more childish than Deepee." Aditya mentioned.

"Wait a second, Varun, did you think I forgot about..."

... To be continued