12

"Varun?" ~Alia

"Alia?" ~Varun

"Shahid?" ~Jacqueline

"Jacqueline?" ~Shahid

"Shraddha?" ~Katrina

"Katrina?" ~Shraddha

Everyone was surprised to see each other as they called each other's names as soon as they were in the same room.

"Hold up! You guys know each other?" Salman asked the youngers.

"Yeah dad, we all study together in the same college and class. Even Athiya and Sooraj." Katrina told him chuckling.

"So these are the people you guys wanted to introduce us to?" Shraddha asked her parents in amusement.

"Yeah." Saif replied, still surprised.

"Dad, let me tell you, we have know each other before you guys knew each other." Varun told his dad.

"Well, since everyone knows everyone, let's get going." Shah Rukh said.

"Yeah, it's time already." Akshay said and everyone nodded in agreement before they were all escorted out of the waiting room and through private doors to where the jet was parked.

They all boarded the plane, the parents went to sit in a living-room-like space while Deepika and Ranveer went to a more private place to stay on their own, Sooraj and Athiya sat in the same area as their parents but a few seats away to not be involved in the business conversations and Varun and the others went to the back where bedrooms were and they all entered one room and sat around.

"So, since all of us are going to Thailand and this is an irreplaceable opportunity. What are we gonna do? What's the plan?" Jacqueline started by asking.

"The first thing we can start by is learn each other's names because I forgot yours." Katrina smiled sheepishly at the Kapoor siblings making everyone chuckle.

"That's true, because we know everyone in this room other than you guys." Varun added.

"Well, let me do the introductions. Varun, this is Shahid, my boyfriend. You know him. This is Tiger, Ranbir, Arjun and that's Parineeti." Jacqueline  introduced as she pointed at each one of them.

"I prefer Pari." Parineeti interrupted before Jacqueline could finish.

"And guys, this is Varun ans Katrina." Jacqueline finished.

"You guys can call me Kat." Katrina smiled at them.

"Kat... That's a nice name." Ranbir said as he kept looking at her for a few more seconds.

"Thanks." Katrina said and kept eye contact with him as they got lost in each other's eyes, but that was soon ruined.

"Hold on a sec, guys! I just realized that most of you guys have a nickname. For example; Jacqueline, Jackie. Sidharth, Sid. Aditya, Adi. Katrina, Kat. Parineeti, Pari. I feel left out, even I want a nickname." Varun pouted like a child making everyone laugh at him as Alia - who was sitting next to him - pinched his cheek.

"And you forgot Alia-" Katrina pointed out and was cut off before she coumd finish her sentence.

"Alu, A, Als... How can I forget." Varun said, his voice soft, as he looked at Alia beside him who was looking at him with admiration.

"Well, it's no problem. We can think of a nickname for you." Jacqueline said and they looked like they all started thinking but before any of them could come up with a suggestion, Alia beat them to it.