5.Avu's Condition

(Avu faints. She fell on the ground. Jann, Sid went towards her. Faisu and VA also came there. Jann kept her Avu's head on her lap)

Jann (crying) : Avu.. Avu... Utho na. Avu? Please help us. Call the ambulance please

Sid : Faisu go bring our car.

VA : Yes go Faisu fast.

Faisu : yeah.

(They all went in hospital. Avu was taken inside the room. They all stood outside. Jann was crying continuously.)

Sid : Why she fainted suddenly?

Jann (crying) : She is too much weak . She is bruised. Her whole body must be aching due to ...

Sid (shocked) : due to what?

Japnn (crying) : She has been beaten up from last two weeks daily and that too very badly. We don't even know if she and her baby are fine or not.

(Sid, Faisu and VA were totally shocked. They got tears in their eyes. Doctor came out)

Doctor : Who are patient's relatives?

Jann : Doctor say. I am her friend.

Doctor : See she is out of danger now. But actually the thing is she is not at all fine. She has bruises all over her body.

She didn't eat much food these days. If it continues then it can affect baby's health also. The baby is fine fortunately. But she should take rest. It will be better if you can give her a complete bed rest.

Jann : ok thank you

Doctor : you can take her after one hour

Jann : ok

(All were shocked to hear the doctor. Sid is feeling pangs in his heart. He went to VA and held her hand)

Sid : Mom she is the same girl which I was talking about. I don't care about anything. I just want to save her life and her baby's life. Mom she doesn't have anything. Please mom can I marry her and take her home with us?
.
.
.
EOC***