69.Life in India

At Avu's side....

(They all landed in Mumbai. They checked out from airport. Avu called the taxi. They all went towards their new apartment which was given by their boss for them.

While going Avu was lost in her thoughts. Tears were escaping her eyes while recalling the past. Anna kept hand on her shoulder and told her not to cry. But she was herself crying inside seeing Avu like this.

Soon they reached their new apartment. They woke their kids up because they slept in taxi as they were tired. They took their kids inside. They were only having only their essential things with them.

But when they reached their apartment they found each and everything there. Their boss has arranged everything for them. They called their boss and thanked him first. Avu made the kids fresh. Anna went to buy some things to eat.

She came home and they both quickly made food and feed their kids. Later kids slept as they were tired.
Anna and Avu both went and sat in the balcony.)

Anna : New life..

Avu : Hmm. I hope kids will be happy to stay here.

Anna : They are happy Avu. What about you? Are you happy?

Avu : Seeing them happy I feel relief. So I am happy.

Anna : Till what time you will hide your feelings. Avu? I know you still want to go to him? Yes na.

(Avu looked at her with teary eyes)

Anna : Hain na Avu?

(Avu just hugged her tightly. She hugged her back)

Avu : I missed him so much.

Anna : I know.

(After some time she got quite. Her head was spinning. Anna held her and gave her medicines and made her sleep. Then she also slept beside all kids)
.
.
.
EOC***