89.Flashback ends

Flashback continue...

(All looked towards the direction from where the sound of gunshot came. They saw that Police shoot Faisu's hand in which switch of bomb was there. They all got happy. Police took the switch of bomb in his hand and took Man outside. All guess also went out.

Avu went outside and took key of ropes from Man and turn it on. All ropes in the bodies got unwrapped. Avu took Mihir and Tush and went outside. Anna also took Mihu and went inside. Faisu, VA and Jann were running outside. Just then Man took switch from Police's hand and press it. And the place got blast.

Avu and Anna broke down. Police took gun and shoot Man. Avu and Anna were crying violently. Suddenly Avu remember something.)

Avu : Officer Sid kaha hain? Manjul told that he was outside. Where is he?

Police : don't worry we will find him.

(Avu saw kids. They were crying. Anna was not in condition to handle them. So Avu took them near her chest. They all calmed down. She put them all under the tree and cover them with her odhni.

She went towards Anna. She was crying badly. They also started finding Sid.

Suddenly Sid came there. Police saw this and went from there. Avu saw Sid and went towards him and hugged him tightly. But he broke the hug and slapped her tightly. She fell down. Avu and Anna got shocked.)

Avu : Sid..

Sid : Don't take my name from your bloody mouth. You killed my family. How dare you?

Anna : yeh kya bol rahe ho Sid?

Sid : chup. You bloody killer. Don't come near me again ever.

(He went from there. Anna and Avu were shocked)

Flashback Ends***
.
.
.
EOC***