13.Romance in Rain

(Suddenly it started raining)

{Jisne jo socha tha woh sach sach batao😏😏😏}

(Avu's smiled widely watching the rain. Sid looked at her and smiled)

Avu (in mind) : Oh god. I just want to go and dance in the rain. I am just craving for it. But how can I? It can affect mine and baby's health. And besides what will he think about me? But I want to go.

(Sid sensed her condition. He chuckled)

Sid (in mind) : So she wants to go in rain. But she will not say this to me. She never even speak with me then how can she? I want her to go in rain. But it can affect her health. And we don't even have extra clothes. What should I do now? Oh yeah. Idea.

(He stood up. Avu looked at him in confusion. He just start running towards his car and came back with an umbrella. Avu looked at him in confusion)

Sid : I know you want to go in rain. You can't because it will afftect your health. But you can in umbrella. Can I?

(He offered his hand)

Avu (in mind) : Oh god. How he sensed my condition? He is so sweet.

(Avu smiled widely and gave her hand to him and stood up. He took her gently in rain. Her face lightened up. He smiled looking at her.)

Sid : Umm you can take your hands out of umbrella.

(Avu nodded and took her hands out and started playing with rain droplets. Sid smiled at her. Avu was playing in rain for so much time.)

Sid (in mind) : I guess we should go now. Because she must be tired. She can't just stress out like this.

Sid : Umm I think we should go now. You should not stand this much time.

Avu : Ok.

(She also held the umbrella. Their hands touched. They shivered a bit. Avu quickly took her hands back. Then she found out that they both are very close since they are in one umbrella.

She didn't say anything. They both again moved to tent. Sid put the umbrella on side and sat on the floor. Avu is so much tired. She also sat on floor.)
.
.
.
EOC***