84.The flashback

Flashback*****

(It was a normal day for Nigam Family. Kids are approximately five months old. They were going to Mauritius at Anna's place for holidays.
They reached at Mauritius. Anna welcomed them with her whole heart.

They all settled at Sid's farmhouse at Mauritius. They were enjoying holidays. All were very happy. Anna also got the family for her.

Suddenly...

One day.....

Sid was not at home. He went for some work related to his office. Ladies were in kitchen. Kids were sleeping in one room. Faisu was doing his work in living room.

Suddenly out of nowhere some gas came in room and in five minutes all members got faint.
After some time everyone got up in a dark room except Sid, VA and Kids. They all got up and looked towards each other. They all were tied in the chair.)

Avu : Faisu where are kids?

Jann : ha.. Faisu bacche kaha hain?

Faisu (shout) : Koi hain... Help... Please help.

(Somebody came there)

Faisu : hey who are you? Why you took us here? Where are our kids.

Sm1 : Shh... Don't worry they all are in a good condition.

Avu : Means? Where are they? Please tell us. Who are you??

Sm1 : Ab itna kehe hi rahe ho toh dekh hi lo mujhe.

(He came towards them. They saw his face and got shocked)

All : You?
.
.
.
EOC***