96.Sid's accident

Next morning....
(Avu went to drop kids. But she saw Jack was already standing there for them. Avu smiled. Then kids went inside the car happily. Anna and Avu also settled in car. Jack dropped them. They all dropped kids at school. They were now going in their office.

Avu told Jack to wait there because she wanted a flower for her which was opposite to road. Jack told her that he will take that but Avu denied and went there.

She was coming again towards a car. But suddenly a car came with full speed and was about to hit Avu. But)

Sid (shouts) : Avu move...

(But before anything can happen Sid pushed Avu and car hit him. He fell on the road in the pool of blood. Avneet got shocked. Jack and Anna came there. Avu put his head on her lap. She was crying)

Sid : Avu I love you. I love you so much.

(And he fainted. Jack without wasting any second put him in car. Anna and Avu settled in car. Jack flew the car to hospital. Doctor took him inside. Jack went to reception and complete the other formalities. He was stressed. He strictly ordered doctor that nothing should happen to Sid. Avu was crying continuously. Anna is blaming herself for saying Sid to prove his love.
After about two hours doctor came out. All rushed towards him)
.
.
.
EOC***