25.Realisation of Love

Avu (in mind) : Thank god you are now safe. You are now with me. These two days were the worst days of my life. And I realized that I love you. Yes I love you Sid. I love you more than anything. I missed you so so much.

After I got to know about your life I thought that my life was more good than you. You were happy at that time also. Then why not me? You taught me to smile. You brought my smile back. I will never leave you.

Sid (in mind) : I am very happy. Not because I got bailed and all but for me. For my Avu. Now I can take care of her like before.

I can express my love to her by taking care of her. I know she doesn't love me. But it's ok. It's her heart. At least I can make her happy now.

(They were thinking this while hugging only. They pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes with love.

They missed this for two days. They were just  drawing into each other's eyes. Suddenly Faisu came there and disturb their most beautiful moment.

He came and fake coughed. They got embarrassed and Faisu chuckled)

Sid (in mind) : Iski toh. Hamesha mera moment bighadne aa jata hain. Now see beta how I am gonna ruin your romantic moment.

Faisu : Stop it Sid.

Sid : What?

Faisu : Cursing me. Stop cursing me. You both can spend plenty much time. But in your room.

(He said this and they both blushed. Then they went home. VA did Sid's Aarti and all. Then they all went in. They all got fresh and then they all sat on sofa. Avu made coffee for everyone. They were drinking coffee.
Suddenly Sid remember something)

Sid : Hey please tell me how you both collect this proof?

Avu and Faisu : Yeh toh hamare baaye haath ka khel tha.

Sm1 : Accha tumhara khel tha. No jijju I helped them a lot.

Sid : Okok Jann. Come now.

(She came and started drink
ing coffee. Faisu and Jann were making faces and giving disgusting look to each other. Sid noticed this)

Sid : what is between you both?

Fainat : He/She is so irritating.

Fainat : Uggghh...

Sid : Okok now tell me na. How you got the proof?

All : Ok so..
.
.
. I
EOC***
I am very sorry guys. I can't post anymore chapter. I will post tomorrow. Very sorry.